• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weight Watcher Points: Updated 3/12/2008

In summary, the updated Weight Watcher points documents include the Power Cooking, Grilling book, and new Una Muestra. The old grilling cards, F/W SBRC, and Let's Eat! book have been moved to the retired list
chefann
Gold Member
Here are updated Weight Watcher points documents. The Power Cooking isn't on here yet, nor are the Grilling book and new Una Muestra. But it'll get you started with the SBRC. I also moved the old grilling cards, F/W SBRC and Let's Eat! book to the retired list.

Edited 3/12/2008: Added Grill it Quick and Spring Una Muestra to the current list.

Last edited:
You Rock . . .:cool: Thank you!

You're gawesome! Thank you so much!Oops - typing too fast I started with great and switched to awesome. But I think maybe Ann should have her own word, so I'm leaving gawesome.

Thanks! I need to start going to WW, so this will help.

Looks awesome Ann, Thanks!!

the best. thanks

you're the best! Thanks!

I am one happy camper. Was considering joining WW but thought I'd have to cook only their recipes. Now I know better, thank-you.
Also trying to rebuild my files as my hard drive crashed on the computer. Just got it back after weeks of withdrawal. Thanks again!
Now I just need to round up all my cookbooks and update the pages w/points values :)

Last edited:
Thanks so much, Ann!!!!!!!

chefann
chefann said:
Here are updated Weight Watcher points documents. The Power Cooking isn't on here yet, nor are the Grilling book and new Una Muestra. But it'll get you started with the SBRC. I also moved the old grilling cards, F/W SBRC and Let's Eat! book to the retired list.
As usual You Rock!

Hi - I'm new to this site and wondered if anyone has ever done a "weight watchers" themed show? If so... any creative invitations out there?

Thanks a bunch! :)

bumping because I want to THANK YOU for this! I'm on WW and so far I'm down 15lbs and want to incorporate low fat, healthy and DELICIOUS cooking into my PC business! This helps and saves me sooo much time!

I updated the "current" file, in the first post. It now has the Grill it Quick and S/S Una Muestra.

thank you so much for this, i just joined ww two weeks ago down 6lbs so far. i would also love to some how incorporate this into shows somehow.

Thanks, Ann someone just asked me if I had them yesterday!

Thanks so much! I'm doing Weight Watchers too and am down 41 lbs. Since I've started testing all these PC recipes, I'm afraid I might start to gain! :)

Woooo hoooooooo. Thanks Ann!!!

Thank you so much Ann! My mom and I started WW Monday and she was looking for something like this. I knew I had seen it and came on to find it!

This is great Thank you so much!!

I also am part of weight watchers and also at the hospital I work at we are doing a Biggest Loser Contest where I am one of the team Coaches so this helps out in more ways then you can imagine!!!!

Awesome!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Re: Points!Thanks Ann--this is great--the party I'm doing this weekend will have lots of guests that are either doing WW or have done it in the past.

Re: Points!
chefann said:

Edited 3/12/2008: Added Grill it Quick and Spring Una Muestra to the current list.

I cannot believe I missed this back in March and I cannot believe I have to say this....again....I LOVE CHEFANN!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:

Re: Points!It sure is a lot of work Ann. I donwloaded them all last week when I started WW.

What are Weight Watcher Points and how do they work?

Weight Watcher Points are a system used to track and manage food intake for individuals on the Weight Watchers program. Each food and beverage is assigned a point value based on its nutritional content, and members are allotted a certain number of points per day to consume. This helps individuals make healthier food choices and control portion sizes.

How often are Weight Watcher Points updated?

The Weight Watcher Points system is updated periodically to reflect current nutritional information and scientific research. As of 3/12/2008, the points system has been updated to include more zero-point foods and adjust the point values for certain foods.

Are Weight Watcher Points the same for everyone?

No, Weight Watcher Points are personalized for each individual based on their age, weight, height, and activity level. This ensures that each person's point allowance is tailored to their specific needs and goals.

Can I track Weight Watcher Points using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help you track and manage your Weight Watcher Points. Our portion control tools, such as the Quick-Stir® Pitcher and Adjustable Measuring Spoons, make it easy to measure and track your food intake. Additionally, our cookware and utensils can help you prepare healthy meals that fit into your points allowance.

Can I still enjoy my favorite foods while on the Weight Watchers program?

Yes, the Weight Watchers program encourages a balanced and flexible approach to eating. With the points system, you can still enjoy your favorite foods in moderation as long as they fit into your daily points allowance. It's all about making healthier choices and managing portion sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennmarques
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperdawn
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • chefann