• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weight Watcher Lists - Updated for Spring 2009

In summary, the updated Weight Watcher Lists for Spring 2009 include all the latest information on point values for various foods, including the new SmartPoints system. They are updated twice a year and can be accessed online through the official Weight Watchers website. The new lists also feature a "ZeroPoint Foods" option, making it easier for members to incorporate healthy choices into their meals. These updated lists can greatly assist with weight loss journeys by providing accurate and reliable information for tracking daily intake and making healthier choices.
chefann
Gold Member
Here are the files I maintain with the lists of current and retired cookbooks (back to 2001 or so), with the Weight Watcher points for each recipe. You can use these lists for your information, or as a handout for customers (build a little loyalty by meeting their needs).

Some of the older books don't have points for every single recipe, as I got those lists from someone else and just haven't bothered to recompute them all (and they're the recipes that aren't exactly waistline-friendly anyway).

As always, if you use these documents, please replace my info with yours. You'll need to go into the footer to do so. In Word, go to View > Header and Footer, then type over my info.

Last edited:
Thanks!! Updated and saved.

Ann...once again, Thanks!!

thanks Ann, you are the best!

wow! thanks! now maybe I can get some weight watcher shows! I know a lady I've been trying to get, but she's been hard to get! She's big time into WW so I think this might help me!

Thanks for the updated points list!!

YOU ROCK ANN!!! Thanks so much!!!

How amazing! Now maybe I can stay on track!!! lol

This is fantastic! We are so grateful!!!

This is so great to have--thanks for doing all the work and sharing!

1. What is included in the updated Weight Watcher Lists for Spring 2009?

The updated Weight Watcher Lists for Spring 2009 include all of the newest and most accurate information on point values for various foods, including the new SmartPoints system. It also includes updated lists for popular restaurant items and brand name products.

2. How often are the Weight Watcher Lists updated?

The Weight Watcher Lists are updated twice a year, in the spring and fall, to ensure that members have the most up-to-date information on point values for their favorite foods.

3. Can I access the updated Weight Watcher Lists online?

Yes, the updated Weight Watcher Lists can be accessed online through the official Weight Watchers website. Members can also download and print the lists for easy reference.

4. Are there any new features in the updated Weight Watcher Lists for Spring 2009?

Yes, the updated Weight Watcher Lists for Spring 2009 include a new feature called "ZeroPoint Foods," which are healthy, low-calorie options that have a point value of zero. This makes it easier for members to incorporate healthy choices into their meals.

5. How can the updated Weight Watcher Lists help me with my weight loss journey?

The updated Weight Watcher Lists provide accurate and reliable information on point values for a variety of foods, making it easier for members to track their daily intake and make healthier choices. This can ultimately lead to successful weight loss and a healthier lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies