• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Weight Watcher Points

In summary, to accurately track Weight Watcher points for Pampered Chef products, it is recommended to use the Weight Watchers app or online tracking tools. Look for the "WW" symbol on the product packaging to find Weight Watcher friendly products. Most Pampered Chef recipes can be modified to fit the program and you can calculate points for products not listed using the nutritional information and a formula. There are also Weight Watcher approved recipes specifically for Pampered Chef products.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody have an updated list of weight watcher points for all of the cookbook? The one I have does not have "it's good for you" "stoneware inspirations" or the newest cookbook.

Thanks!

I don't know if this is what you but here it is......

Attachments

• Weight Watchers points for PC recipes.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 674
Here is one that was already posted on this site somewhere.

Attachments

• WWPoints - current.doc
    73 KB · Views: 507
Thank you this one is perfect.

1. What is the best way to track Weight Watcher points for Pampered Chef products?

In order to accurately track Weight Watcher points for Pampered Chef products, it is recommended to use the Weight Watchers app or online tracking tools. These tools have a comprehensive database of food items and their corresponding points, making it easier to track points for Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I know which Pampered Chef products are Weight Watcher friendly?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are suitable for those following the Weight Watchers program. To find Weight Watcher friendly products, look for the "WW" symbol on the product packaging. This symbol indicates that the product has been approved by Weight Watchers and can be incorporated into the program.

3. Can I modify Pampered Chef recipes to fit my Weight Watchers plan?

Yes, most Pampered Chef recipes can be modified to fit the Weight Watchers plan. You can use the Weight Watchers app or online tools to calculate the points for modified recipes. You can also make healthy swaps, such as using low-fat ingredients or incorporating more vegetables, to make the recipe more Weight Watcher friendly.

4. How do I calculate Weight Watcher points for Pampered Chef products that are not listed in the app or online tools?

If a Pampered Chef product is not listed in the Weight Watchers app or online tools, you can use the nutritional information on the product packaging to calculate the points. The formula for calculating points is: (calories/50) + (saturated fat/12) - (protein/10) + (sugar/10). You can also consult with a Weight Watchers coach for assistance.

5. Are there any Weight Watcher approved recipes specifically for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a collection of recipes that have been approved by Weight Watchers and are specifically designed to fit into the program. These recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through the Weight Watchers app or online tools. You can also modify other Pampered Chef recipes to fit your Weight Watchers plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikki70563
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies