• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salads Cookbook Weight Watchers Point Conversions

In summary, this cookbook can be used to track Weight Watchers points by looking for the points value next to each recipe or using the included conversion chart. All recipes are approved by Weight Watchers and include corresponding points. Substitutions can be made, but it's best to use the conversion chart to recalculate points. While designed for Weight Watchers, the cookbook can be used for any weight loss program by using the conversion chart. There are also low-point and zero-point recipes for those looking to save points.
PamperedChefDude
Does anyone have the point conversions for the recipes in the Salads Cookbook from S/S Mid-Season. I have a party that wants to do weight watchers and we want to use one of those recipes.

Thanks!

Joe & Diane Schalk
The Pampered Chef Dude & Dudette

Oh, I got it from this very site! Chef Ann or another regular posted it before!

I did the WeightWatchers Points system, and it worked well for me and I liked it, I actually liked a "diet" plan, imagine that! :)

1. How do I use this cookbook to track my Weight Watchers points?

To track your Weight Watchers points using this cookbook, simply look for the points value listed next to each recipe. You can also use the included conversion chart to calculate the points for any recipe not listed.

2. Are all of the recipes in this cookbook Weight Watchers approved?

Yes, all of the recipes in this cookbook have been approved by Weight Watchers and include the corresponding points value. This makes it easy to incorporate these delicious salads into your daily points allowance.

3. Can I make substitutions in the recipes and still have accurate point values?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes but it may affect the points value. It's best to use the included conversion chart to recalculate the points if you make any changes to the recipe.

4. Can I use this cookbook if I am following a different weight loss program?

While this cookbook was specifically designed with Weight Watchers in mind, the recipes can still be enjoyed by anyone looking to live a healthier lifestyle. You can use the conversion chart to calculate the points for your preferred program.

5. Are there any low-point or zero-point recipes in this cookbook?

Yes, there are several low-point and zero-point recipes included in this cookbook. These recipes are perfect for those looking to save points for other meals or snacks throughout the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennmarques
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperdawn
Replies
Views
chefann
  • LBurke
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies