• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated Weight Watchers Points for Recipes and Tips from Healthy Living Experts

In summary, Trish in Texas has updated the Weight Watchers points for our recipes that includes the newer cookbooks, and Debbie makes a great point - you don't have to be a WW member to attend their shows.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone have an updated list of the Weight Watchers points for our recipes that includes the newer cookbooks (aka It's Good For You, Cooking For Two, Stoneware Inspirations, etc.)?

Also, for those of you who have done a Weight Watchers show or a Healthy Living Show, could you share what you do?

Thanks,
Jane :)

Here's what I found. Thanks to Ann for creating them.

Trish in Texas
Future Director & Recruiter

Attachments

• Weight Watchers Points 2007 Recipes.doc
    74 KB · Views: 633
  • Weight Watchers Points Older Recipes.doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 554
Thanks! These are great, plus they save paper!

I'll update them once I have the salads cards, too.

Glad you like them! Just remember to change my info to yours... :)

Oops -Sorry - forgot to attach the file!:eek:

Attachments

• Weight Watchers 2007 points.doc
    70 KB · Views: 341
Oops again!I am spaced out this morning...now I attached the file to the wrong thread!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks Trish!!
I really needed this!!!
~Becky

This is a really good opportunity to show the value of your customers having their own Consultant - we can provide them with everything they need, and even show them how to take some of our more fattening recipes and turn them into lighter ones.;)

I do an "Eight Point Party" using the 7 layer Southwestern Salad, and a Strawberry Angel Food Trifle.

The really great thing about it is that everyone loves it - not just those on WW!

Thanks for posting the points.

nice to have this refrence handy when trying to decide what to cook when on weight watchers.

Can you post the recipe for the Strawberry Angel Food Trifle? I can't find it. Thanks!!

Jen

This is great!!
I just started back on Weight Watchers and I need all the help I can get!!
LOL
:D

I've been listening to Booking Strategies from the Pros (Great CD!) and one of the speakers markets WW shows by saying:

"You tell me how many points you have at the end of the day, and I'll tell you a great meal we can make!"

Here is a recipe I got from CS, but I don't have the WW points calculated, shouldn't be too hard to though. It is very good too! Enjoy!
Deb:)

Attachments

• pretty yummy cake combination-trifle bowl.doc
    27 KB · Views: 426

1. What is "Updated Weight Watchers" and how is it different from the previous program?

Updated Weight Watchers is the latest version of the popular weight loss program that uses a points-based system to help individuals make healthier food choices. The main difference from the previous program is the addition of ZeroPoint foods, which are foods that do not count towards your daily points allowance and can be enjoyed freely.

2. How do I calculate my daily points allowance on Updated Weight Watchers?

Your daily points allowance is based on your height, weight, age, and gender. You can calculate it using the Weight Watchers app or by attending a meeting. The goal is to stay within your daily points allowance to promote weight loss.

3. Can I still track my points using the Weight Watchers app?

Yes, the Weight Watchers app is still available and is a great tool for tracking your points and progress on the program. It also offers features such as recipes, meal planning, and a barcode scanner for easy point tracking.

4. Are there any foods that are not allowed on Updated Weight Watchers?

No foods are completely off-limits on Updated Weight Watchers, but some foods are higher in points and should be enjoyed in moderation. The program encourages a balanced and sustainable approach to eating, rather than strict restrictions.

5. Can I still attend Weight Watchers meetings with the new Updated Weight Watchers program?

Yes, Weight Watchers meetings are still available and can be a great source of support and accountability on your weight loss journey. In addition to the meetings, you can also access online tools and resources through the Weight Watchers website and app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • STACY'S COOKING
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ajhunt2
Replies
Views
nycchef