• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Your Favorite Weight Watchers Recipes Including Points.

I will have lost all the weight and more!Flex Points may work for some people, but for me, Core works better.
jrstephens
I am going to start WW to loose my last pounds. I have lost all my baby weight plus a few pounds but would love to loose at least 10 more. Trying to get to my weight I was when we got married (125).

Thanks to Vanessa's help I am going to start WW soon.

I would love for those of you who have done WW to post your favorite recipes here. And include how many points per serving and what is a serving.

Any yips would be great to? Like what is LOW points that you like? Especially snacks.

Thanks!

If you are interestedHey, Jennifer- I have a WW cookbook if you are interested in it, once I get a paycheck in the bank I'll mail it to you. PM me your address if you would like it. :)

WW is poison for me- because of the hormonal imbalance and other health issues, WW actually malnourishes my body- so I bought all this stuff when I joined and have since given most of it away but still have a cookbook.

I got so weak, and ill and sick while on WW that my doctor said I was actually starving myself and my body was starting to show the symptoms of malnourishment...and some other scary things. Needless to say I stopped WW right away, and started working on the right way to eat for my body and hormones- now I'm doing better!

BTW- I'm not knocking WW- I have seen it do wonderful things for lots of people. It just so happens that I was one of the rare people that it was not good for.

I p m' d u.

I just PM'd ya back!

It looks like I spilled a little liquid on the corner of some pages while cooking- it's not bad but some page corners are ruffly- is that alright?

Jennifer, I'm off to bed. I have the book ready to go- I just need a big padded envelope, and I think I would be able to mail it by mid-week next week. Does that work for you?

Jennifer what kind of YIPS are you looking for? LOL

Drink all the water. I "treat" myself to a can of diet soda maybe once a week.

I will think of some other tips.....I mean YIPS!

Kitchen Diva said:
Hey, Jennifer- I have a WW cookbook if you are interested in it, once I get a paycheck in the bank I'll mail it to you. PM me your address if you would like it. :)WW is poison for me- because of the hormonal imbalance and other health issues, WW actually malnourishes my body- so I bought all this stuff when I joined and have since given most of it away but still have a cookbook.I got so weak, and ill and sick while on WW that my doctor said I was actually starving myself and my body was starting to show the symptoms of malnourishment...and some other scary things. Needless to say I stopped WW right away, and started working on the right way to eat for my body and hormones- now I'm doing better!BTW- I'm not knocking WW- I have seen it do wonderful things for lots of people. It just so happens that I was one of the rare people that it was not good for.
LOL - I did WW for 12 weeks and lost 2 stinkin pounds. DH lost 10 - and he wasn't even officially doing the program. So I know it works for some people, but it didn't work for me either!And Jen - I'd give you all the stuff I bought too, except that I already gave it all away!My biggest recommendation would be to do Core, and not Flex.....Core focuses much more on real, healthy foods. Not so much with Flex...

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I did WW for 12 weeks and lost 2 stinkin pounds. DH lost 10 - and he wasn't even officially doing the program. So I know it works for some people, but it didn't work for me either!

And Jen - I'd give you all the stuff I bought too, except that I already gave it all away!

My biggest recommendation would be to do Core, and not Flex.....Core focuses much more on real, healthy foods. Not so much with Flex...

I totally disagree. I have been a habitual WW drop out---but a few yrs ago I lost 17 lbs on Flex Points. I did CORE and GAINED! It works for some--like DH but it didnt for me.

Back on it now for the up-teenth time, and doing Flex again. In 3 weeks (week one being inital weigh in) I've lost 5.4 lbs. I've up'ed my exercise and checking off the points, water, produce, milk and oils, have helped me get where I want to go.

I think its all a matter of opinion---but Core doesnt work for everyone. Personally I think FLEX works for everyone, as long as youre conscientious about writing EVERYTHING down and subtracting.

The reasons I quit so many times was because I didnt write things down, I didn't stay for the meetings.

I've now changed---I go to the meetings, I write everything down, and I exercise a heck of a lot more then I have in 10 years. It's paying off, and I am getting the results I want!

Perhaps Becky since you did Core, I would recommend going back and trying FLEX. It does work! The great thing about WW is that one week you can do Flex, and then the next do Core. As long as you stick with one for the whole week! (sorry I keep editing, I keep thinking of more things to add!) LOL

---and from all those times before I quit---it made me realize what I need to do NOW!

PS I sent Jennifer all the paperwork---from those old "times". HA!

Last edited by a moderator:
vwpamperedchef said:
I totally disagree. I have been a habitual WW drop out---but a few yrs ago I lost 17 lbs on Flex Points. I did CORE and GAINED! It works for some--like DH but it didnt for me.

Back on it now for the up-teenth time, and doing Flex again. In 3 weeks (week one being inital weigh in) I've lost 5.4 lbs. I've up'ed my exercise and checking off the points, water, produce, milk and oils, have helped me get where I want to go.

I think its all a matter of opinion---but Core doesnt work for everyone. Personally I think FLEX works for everyone, as long as youre conscientious about writing EVERYTHING down and subtracting.

The reasons I quit so many times was because I didnt write things down, I didn't stay for the meetings.

I've now changed---I go to the meetings, I write everything down, and I exercise a heck of a lot more then I have in 10 years. It's paying off, and I am getting the results I want!

---and from all those times before I quit---it made me realize what I need to do NOW!

PS I sent Jennifer all the paperwork---from those old "times". HA!

I did Flex - religiously. Wrote down every bite I put into my mouth...tracked every single point, and got in all of my exercise, water, oils, etc.....Did WW better than the leaders! After 12 weeks, and no weight lost, I figured it wasn't going to work for me. It works for some, but it's not true that it works for everyone. I had to quit because it was consuming my life.

I'm glad it works for you! It just didn't for me.

I lost 30 lbs on WW after being pregnant for 2 years and I am now on maintenance. I subscribe to their magazine and love it, I can mail you some of them if you'd like. I just got a new one Friday that I am done reading so let me know. I will go through my cookbooks but it will have to wait until after vacay or I may be able to do it on vacay since I will have my laptop with me ( not sure how the internet works up in those mountains though).
I did ww online and got all kinds of yummy recipes that I did print out and I will scan those and send them to you when I get back also.

Congratulations on maintaining...thats AWESOME!! I hope to get there myself sometime in the future!

I love E-tools, isnt it great?

Kitchen Diva said:
Jennifer, I'm off to bed. I have the book ready to go- I just need a big padded envelope, and I think I would be able to mail it by mid-week next week. Does that work for you?

Sounds great to me! Thanks!!!

vwpamperedchef said:
Jennifer what kind of YIPS are you looking for? LOL

Drink all the water. I "treat" myself to a can of diet soda maybe once a week.

I will think of some other tips.....I mean YIPS!

U know me and my type-o's! Especially at 12 AM!:D

merego said:
I lost 30 lbs on WW after being pregnant for 2 years and I am now on maintenance. I subscribe to their magazine and love it, I can mail you some of them if you'd like. I just got a new one Friday that I am done reading so let me know. I will go through my cookbooks but it will have to wait until after vacay or I may be able to do it on vacay since I will have my laptop with me ( not sure how the internet works up in those mountains though).
I did ww online and got all kinds of yummy recipes that I did print out and I will scan those and send them to you when I get back also.

Thanks Meredith! I will pm u my address for the magazines. Do u still have my email in case you want to email the scans? COme to think of it you may still have my address too. I pm'd u anyway just in case.

Last edited:
Hi Jennifer,

I belonged to WW about 7 years ago and lost the 20 lbs I needed to in about a year. (Slow is best.) I didn't become a lifetime member or anything and once I lost the weight I stopped going, because it can take over your life, but I've since been using their cookbooks ever since. I don't know if they have them at the meetings anymore (they probably have new ones) but my favorites are "Cream of the Crop" and "Day by Day" to mention a few. Here are a couple of recipes we really enjoy.

Quick-and-Easy Salisbury Steaks

1 lb ground round
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Cooking spray
1 (8oz.) package presliced fresh mushrooms
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
2 tablespoons dry sherry or dry white wine
1 (12-oz.) jar fat-free beef gravy
Thyme sprigs (optional)

1. Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well. Shape into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add patties; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove patties from skillet, and set aside.
3. Increase heat to medium-high. Add mushrooms, onion, and thyme to skillet; saute 3 minutes. Add sherry; saute 1 minute. Stir in gravy; return patties to skillet. Cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired. Yield: 4 servings.

Points per serving: 5 Calories per: 237

Okay. . . I just wanted to make sure it formatted right to the board before I posted another recipe. (I'm new here!)

Speedy Chicken Parmesan

Served atop a plateful of pasta, this saucy dish is a hearty weeknight favorite.

4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
1 1/2 teaspoons butter or stick margarine, melted
Cooking spray
1 3/4 cups fire-roasted tomato and garlic pasta sauce (such as Classico)
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
3 cups hot cooked spaghetti (about 6 ounces uncooked pasta), cooked without salt or fat

1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4 -inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Dip chicken in egg, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Spoon pasta sauce over chicken; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses and parsley; cover and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until cheeses melt. Spoon 3/4 cup pasta onto each of 4 plates; top each with a chicken breast half. Divide sauce evenly over each serving. Yield: 4 servings.

Points per serving: 10 Calories per: 470

Good luck Jennifer!!!!

jrstephens said:
Thanks Meredith! I will pm u my address for the magazines. Do u still have my email in case you want to email the scans? COme to think of it you may still have my address too. I pm'd u anyway just in case.

Ha, I saw your PM and replied, I still have everything :)
I will try to get the magazines out before I leave, if not it will be when I get back :)

vwpamperedchef said:
Congratulations on maintaining...thats AWESOME!! I hope to get there myself sometime in the future!

I love E-tools, isnt it great?

Thanks :) I was always small, but being pregnant for 2 years put it's toll on my little body. I probably need to put a few pounds on. When I put in my weight, it will tell me I am too thin now. Can you ever be too thin?? ha haI love the e-tools, I have gotten so much use and great ideas from it.

I am a WW fan. I lost 50 pounds 2 years ago and have kept it off. I followed the Flex plan, but used mostly Core foods (that way I wasn't eating too many processed foods, but I still needed a treat once in a while:rolleyes: ). I think one of the potential problems with Core is that since you're allowed to eat however much you want, some people tend to just keep on eating because they can. You're supposed to learn to follow your hunger cues and stop eating when you're comfortable. My problem was (and still is) that I always felt hungry - LOL! So for me, I kept track of the POINTS. I also believe that exercise is KEY!!! I still generally follow the plan, and as soon as I go up a pound or two I get right back to counting.

One of my favorite recipes is super simple. It's just a box of spice cake mix. Mix it with a can of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix). Do not add anything else. Using the small scoop, scoop into a greased mini muffin pan. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. Each muffin is 1 POINT. It makes approximately 48 mini muffins. I keep them in the freezer and pop one out whenever I need a sweet treat.

I agree with jrodeo...the Quick-and-Easy Salisbury Steaks are yummy! I also have been on WW off and on. I am off right now, but should be on :( I keep thinking to myself that I will get tired of the extra weight and do it when I am ready. It is so hard though....my DH and step-kids are all thin. Now I don't want to lose that much and everyone that knows me thinks I way less, but I know how much I weigh!

I am not a big fan of CORE either. I tried it, but didn't like it. I prefer the Flex also. When I am on WW I do really well, it doesn't feel like a diet....its a way of life! Maybe talking about it will kick me in the butt and get me back on it! Unfortunely we just bought nutter butters! I swear I hear them calling me! I did however, buy some of those 100 calorie peanut butter cookie crisp thingies. I hope they help! Or I will just have to eat all the nutter butters and start tomorrow :angel:

Jennifer also try Dotti's Weight Loss Zone It is an awesome site! You can get recipes and also check out Restaurants on there. I am trying to find my favorite recipe. I will have to post it later. We moved and I can't seem to locate it! Well goodluck!

I just started back to WW last week! I completely agree about going to Dottie's Weight Loss Zone! That site is amazing! There are a lot of recipes and such on there.

Recipes?

"Pop" Cakes (my kids love these!)
1 box of cake mix (any flavor)
1 can of soda (any flavor)
Pour the can of soda into the cake mix and mix with a beater until thoroughly combined.
Pour into muffin pans and bake per package directions for cupcakes.

2 points per "pop"cake

5 can soup (2 points per cup)
1 can Progresso Minestrone
1 can black beans
1 can corn
1 can mixed veggies
1 can Italian style tomatoes (or Rotel if you like spice)

Do not drain any of the can. Dump it all into a pan and simmer it until ready!

I actually had a test done to me before I started WW and after 3 months. I did lose 11 pounds while on WW, but the bad news was that it was ALL muscle. NOT GOOD! Then to add my skin was bruising just to bruise, it hurt to touch any part of my body, my hair was falling out, my nails were peeling and splitting, I had headaches, I was weak, my skin was splotchy, I couldn't sleep at night, but was exhausted during the day. And, I was walking 2-5 miles 5 times a week for my exercise.

I was doing everything right, but my body at a minimum needed 1400 calories per day just for my organs and brain to function properly (again, found all this out in that test) and WW had me at 1200 calories per day. So my organs and brain weren't even getting all they needed to function properly, forget about the rest of me...

So I got very sick on WW. Even had an obese 400 pound doctor tell me that 1200 calories was probably too much for me, and to keep at it. I'm like, listen Tubby- you probably eat 1200 calories for breakfast and I'm telling you something is wrong here...

So my current doctor believes that WW was the final straw that send my body into shut-down mode- essentially I was wasting away and didn't know it. Well I knew something wasn't right, but had no idea what it was.

For my body and healthy issues an eating plan similar to The Zone diet works miracles for me. I lost 23 pounds in 2 months, eating 6 times per day, and the cool part is that I GAINED muscle, lost fat and healed my cells! :) WHoo-hoo...

Now, if I could just keep that up, I'd drop the remaining 30 pounds that I need to drop and I'd be HOT, HOT, HOT! :)

ouch- I burned myself cause I'm so hot! :) ;) lol!!!

So, I'm glad WW works for some, but can relate to those it didn't work for. I should have tried CORE, but at the time was allergic to every raw fruit and veggie, so it didn't seem like the best choice.

Happy weight loss to everyone!!!

khergatt said:
I just started back to WW last week! I completely agree about going to Dottie's Weight Loss Zone! That site is amazing! There are a lot of recipes and such on there.

Recipes?

Pour the can of soda into the cake mix and mix with a beater until thoroughly combined.

2 points per "pop"cake

1 can black beans
1 can corn
1 can mixed veggies

Hey, Kristi :) I just wanted to mention something out of love for you... Try to get the low sodium soups and canned veggies. Too much sodium is never good for someone trying to lose weight. It's just something I learned and wanted to share it with you, cause I heart you! :) :blushing: Also, rinse the black beans, even though it says not to, you can remove about 30% of the excess sodium just by rinsing your beans! :)

Save the salt for the popcorn!

HTH- and I hope you don't think I'm being a brat- I really am extending some love baybee!:love:

khergatt said:

Recipes?

2 points per "pop"cake

1 can black beans
1 can corn
1 can mixed veggies

Kristy,

That soup sounds great! Do u know the points for it?

I went to Dottie's site. When she has points in blue at the end of something and then a different point in ( ) what does that mean?

Your stuff went out today. Parker got sick, flight got cancelled, so we are delayed a day until he has 24 hours of antibiotics for his ears before flying.
Went to the post office after his Dr's appt and mailed your stuff, should get it in a few days :)
Good luck.

Also, I don't care for water, so I drink crystal light and it counts as your water for the day :)

merego said:
Your stuff went out today. Parker got sick, flight got cancelled, so we are delayed a day until he has 24 hours of antibiotics for his ears before flying.
Went to the post office after his Dr's appt and mailed your stuff, should get it in a few days :)
Good luck.

Also, I don't care for water, so I drink crystal light and it counts as your water for the day :)

Oh Goodness Meredith! I am sorry Parker got sick and yall had to put your trip off! Thanks for mailing my stuff. That was really a lot thinking about me during all this!

jrstephens said:
Oh Goodness Meredith! I am sorry Parker got sick and yall had to put your trip off! Thanks for mailing my stuff. That was really a lot thinking about me during all this!

I had it packaged it up and figured since I was out I might as well mail it, I had some other stuff to mail. I get stressed if I say I am going to do something, then let it sit. I was actually going to take it with me and mail from Colorado. We will be off late tomorrow afternoon. DH, DS ( teenage) and buddy already took off, so it is me the kids. Our original plan of DH taking the luggage and me just checking a small bag and taking the big diaper bag. Then we changed plans and that is where it all went downhill, but it has been an adventure :) Parker was so miserable today but took a good nap and went to bed early, luckily when he is sick, he still sleeps great. Hopefully tomorrow he will wake up feeling better and refreshed :)
Today was a bad ww day for me, I had Arbys ( jr raost beef which is 6 points) which wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't gotten the onion petals and ate them all which were 8 points. I am PMS;ing and I always eat terrible at that time. I weighed myself and am still under what ww says I should be, so I am ok, but feel like yuck:yuck: since I normally don't eat alot of meat or greasy foods. I did drink alot of water and one diet soda. I drink 1 diet soda a day b/c I need the caffiene in the morning, since I don't drink coffee.

I got my Dining Out Companion today.

jrstephens said:
I got my Dining Out Companion today.

I have that and the WW book that shows points for every food item, I love it.
Do you have the points calculator? I take mine to the grocery store, ofcourse it takes me 10 times longer to get through the store~ ha ha:)

I have 2 points trackers, I can send you one of you want. ( I have the calculator then a non calculator one, but I am drawing a blabk on how to describe it, I am not quite awake yet~ ha ha

jrstephens said:
I am going to start WW to loose my last pounds. I have lost all my baby weight plus a few pounds but would love to loose at least 10 more. Trying to get to my weight I was when we got married (125).

Thanks to Vanessa's help I am going to start WW soon.

I would love for those of you who have done WW to post your favorite recipes here. And include how many points per serving and what is a serving.

Any yips would be great to? Like what is LOW points that you like? Especially snacks.

Thanks!

My full time job is working for Weight watchers..... if I can be of any help in any way please just let me know. Good luck and think of it as a journey that doesn't end. It is true what they say this can't be a diet for you it needs to be a life style change...

jrstephens said:
I went to Dottie's site. When she has points in blue at the end of something and then a different point in ( ) what does that mean?

I person have no faith in Dotti's website!! but that is just my opinion...

merego said:
I have that and the WW book that shows points for every food item, I love it.
Do you have the points calculator? I take mine to the grocery store, ofcourse it takes me 10 times longer to get through the store~ ha ha:)

I have 2 points trackers, I can send you one of you want. ( I have the calculator then a non calculator one, but I am drawing a blabk on how to describe it, I am not quite awake yet~ ha ha

I emailed you.

Jenni said:
My full time job is working for Weight watchers..... if I can be of any help in any way please just let me know. Good luck and think of it as a journey that doesn't end. It is true what they say this can't be a diet for you it needs to be a life style change...

Thanks I appreciate! and may take you up on it!

Jennifer....just wanted to tell you I made an awesome jello ring (in my jello mold from our favorite tupperware consultant).

I used 1 box of sugar free jello, 2/3 container of fat free cool whip. and I had some fresh berries I had. I brought it to Gram's for dinner and the entire thing was GONE!

I dont know how many points but I reckon not much, since it was sugar free, and had fresh fruit.

YUM! I will have to make it again for me for during the week!

Jennifer-

I finally found my favorite recipe!

Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
1/4 cup 1 point

1 C lowfat yogurt
2/3 C peeled, seeded, chopped cucumber
1 Tbls chopped fresh dill
1/4 tsp salt
1-2 minced garlic cloves
1/4 tsp ground cumin
Dash of pepper

Combine all ingredients and stir.

Its Greek sauce for chicken kabobs....yum!

Also the next recipe is really good too!

Dijon chicken mushroom stroganoff
1/2 cup noodles, 1 chicken breast, 1/3 cup sauce

1 C fat free chicken broth
1 C water
1/2 C onion
2 Tbls dried thyme
1/4 tsp salt
dash of white pepper
1 garlic clove
1 8oz pkg sliced mushrooms
4 (4oz) chicken breasts
1/2 C sour cream
2 C hot cooked egg noodles (4 oz uncooked)

Combine first 8 ingredients in a skillet. Bring to boil, cover and reduce heat and simmer 5 mins (poaching liquid will appear curdled) Arrange chicken in a single layer in skillet cover and simmer 15 mins. Remove. Bring poaching liquid to boil. Cook uncovered 8 mins or until reduced. Remove from heat, let cool slightly. Stir in sour cream. Return chicken. Serve over noodles.

jrstephens said:

this is what Dotti says on her site about the different points.....

Black Points & (Red) Points

In the restaurant listings, and all other food/menu listings on DWLZ, you will see that some menu items have two point values given at the end of the listing: one in BLACK and another in RED.

Here's why:

Weight Watchers has presented two ways of calculating points. The original way was to count all of your fiber, up to 10 grams, when using the Weight Watchers' Slider, to figure out how many points are in a particular food item. Since fiber makes the points number smaller, there is a significant benefit in eating high fiber foods - you get to eat more food!

Unfortunately, there is a limit to how many calories will be wiped out by fiber, and some people started abusing the system, by eating lots of calories and lots of fiber, and ending up with a low point count, but they were not very successful in losing weight. So, Weight Watchers modified their plan, where you can only count 4 grams of fiber for any food item, and the rest is ignored. Naturally, for a high fiber dish, this would give a higher point count.

On my journey, I have always used the original 10 gram fiber cap. However, to make the restaurants listings as helpful as I can, I have listed the points for both systems whenever they are different.

All point values shown in BLACK are calculated with the 10 gram fiber cap. When there is a difference with the 4 gram fiber cap calculation, I show the points value for that in RED.

For example, in the listing for Taco Bell, I have the following menu item shown:

Tostada (250 cal/10 g fat/7 g fiber/29 g carbs) 4.5 (5)

Notice that there are 7 grams of fiber listed for their tostada. With the 10 gram fiber cap, all 7 grams will count and it will subtract 1.4 points from the total. With the 4 gram fiber cap, fiber will only subtract 0.8 points from the total. That means that with the original system, the point count will be 0.6 points less, or about half a point lower.

In the listing, you will see that the point value in BLACK is 4.5, and the one in (RED) is 5, showing the half-point difference.

In most cases you will only see a point value in BLACK (as most items have 4 or less grams of fiber), and that means that there are 4 grams of fiber or less in that item, and so there is no difference in the point value between the Original 123 Success Points System and those that follow (Winning Points, Flex, etc that use 4 gram fiber cap). If you see a RED number in parenthesis then it is for the 4 gram fiber cap, and if you are using that system you should take the RED number as your count for that item. In other words, if you are using the 4 gram fiber cap, the Taco Bell Tostada should be counted as 5 points.

Thanks Kristen! Do u know the points for your stroganoff recipe?

Jennifer, I started WW about 4 weeks ago. So far I'm down 7 pounds!! Wa-Hoo!!

I am finding it a little challenging to create dinner for a family of 6 without making 2 different meals. If you have any great recipes that you and your family have LOVED since June I would appreciate it if you would share. I cannot use E-tools right now...long story! (I lost that blue card that I needed and cannot reach anyone to get a new number)

I found, somewhere on this website, WW points for our PC cookbooks. Here's what I downloaded - maybe everyone can agree on a PC recipe that is WW friendly :~D
If you have a hard time reading it you can look at it on my website /tararitchie I got it from a file on here and I love it.

Attachments

• WWPoints - current.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 243
Chef Kearns said:
Jennifer, I started WW about 4 weeks ago. So far I'm down 7 pounds!! Wa-Hoo!!

I am finding it a little challenging to create dinner for a family of 6 without making 2 different meals. If you have any great recipes that you and your family have LOVED since June I would appreciate it if you would share. I cannot use E-tools right now...long story! (I lost that blue card that I needed and cannot reach anyone to get a new number)

I have a huge file of WW crock pot recipes... I would be happy to send you if you just email first and I will reply with the attachment. Warning it is 107 pages if you choice to print it. I printed it and then had it three hole punched and put in a binder. I love that all the pts are done for me and dinner is ready when i get home!

Thank you so much for the recipes! It helps to have the points values ahead of time. It takes some of the stress out of planning dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amya
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefguenevere
  • chefinbiz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefinbiz
  • emmabelle47