• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Weight Watcher friendly Recipes

Mar 20, 2006
I'm doing a show next tuesday with a group of weight watcher ladies and I'm going nuts trying to find a main dish recipe that would work for them. I'm in my ss1 so I also don't have many products outside of my kit products. Any suggestions? I saw a thread on here for a cake with diet coke that I'm gonna try tomorrow,but would like a main dish.These are busy moms (soccer ,dance etc) so I want them to really love the ease in making a healthy dish for the family quickly;) Thanks

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
Have you tried going to the weight watchers website? They have recipes there that you can get without joining.

Good luck!:)

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
I don't have recipes but here's a list of points per recipe for the different cookbooks. I got it from another board.

Attachments

• Weight Watcher Points.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 826

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Berries and Wonton Cups would be good, I'd take anything from It's good for you cookbook, way to show we have lower points recipes and use our cookbook.

HTH,

Lisa