1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Rookie in search of Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleons recipe

1. anniem

anniem

Hi all!
    I'm a rookie to the PC business and thus far am LOVING it. But, I made the mistake of offering a Homemade for the Holidays theme show last week before the new Holiday recipes were out, and can't find the recipe she chose from last season's theme show card anywhere. I don't have the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection and can't afford to purchase it...yet.
    So, does anyone out there have the recipe for the Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleons? The show is in two weeks, so I have time, but want to get it in my hands before then to go through a solid practice run. Thanks so much!
    Annie

Oct 1, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

On CC, go to the Recipe's tab, and then the Theme Shows section. Form there, choose Homemade for The Holidays, and you'll find a PDF with the recipe.

Oct 1, 2009
  3. anniem

anniem

I already tried that to no avail - the 2009 Homemade for the Holiday recipes are up, and the 2008 theme show has been replaced by it. The Napoleons are from the 2008 theme show. I used the general recipe search as well, and no luck.

Oct 1, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

How strange they eliminated the archives with 2008's recipes in them! I'll try to look it up and post it sometime soon! Sorry they did that! I'm surprised they had all the way back to 2004 but not that one!

Oct 1, 2009
  5. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Yes, I looked too and was surprised that the 2008 ones are gone - and not even under the archives.

Strange.

Here is the pdf:

Attached Files:

Oct 1, 2009
  6. anniem

anniem

Thank you sooo much!!!

Oct 1, 2009
  7. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I wanted to make a recipe similar to these once but couldn't find the cookies. Anyone have a good alternative?

Oct 1, 2009
  8. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Sorry, they must have changed that just within the last couple of days. I was just on there a day or two ago looking for a recipe to do for a show, and I swear the 2008 recipes were still there.

Oct 1, 2009
  9. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

i fnid them at kroger, walmart and little specialty grocery stores they have a yellow packaget

Oct 2, 2009
  10. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I have looked at WalMart here but couldn't find them! Wonder if I should try again.

Oct 2, 2009
  11. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

Once again this site is a life-saver. I'm making this at a show today (despite a little tumble a couple days ago). Anyway, I couldn't find the recipe on CC...so thank you for posting it here!
    (I'm actually making it as a filling for the brownie cups)

Oct 25, 2009
Have something to add?