• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rookie in Search of Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleons Recipe

In summary, the recipe for Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleons can be found in the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection from Pampered Chef. This collection is available for purchase from Pampered Chef or independent consultants. Unfortunately, there is no other way to obtain the recipe. However, you can ask your consultant for a spare copy or try searching for similar recipes online. Some substitutions can be made, but the end result may differ from the original recipe.
anniem
Hi all!
I'm a rookie to the PC business and thus far am LOVING it. But, I made the mistake of offering a Homemade for the Holidays theme show last week before the new Holiday recipes were out, and can't find the recipe she chose from last season's theme show card anywhere. I don't have the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection and can't afford to purchase it...yet.
So, does anyone out there have the recipe for the Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleons? The show is in two weeks, so I have time, but want to get it in my hands before then to go through a solid practice run. Thanks so much!
Annie

On CC, go to the Recipe's tab, and then the Theme Shows section. Form there, choose Homemade for The Holidays, and you'll find a PDF with the recipe.

I already tried that to no avail - the 2009 Homemade for the Holiday recipes are up, and the 2008 theme show has been replaced by it. The Napoleons are from the 2008 theme show. I used the general recipe search as well, and no luck.

How strange they eliminated the archives with 2008's recipes in them! I'll try to look it up and post it sometime soon! Sorry they did that! I'm surprised they had all the way back to 2004 but not that one!

Yes, I looked too and was surprised that the 2008 ones are gone - and not even under the archives.

Strange.

Here is the pdf:

Attachments

• napoleon_recipe.pdf
    114.3 KB · Views: 409
Thank you sooo much!!!

I wanted to make a recipe similar to these once but couldn't find the cookies. Anyone have a good alternative?

Sorry, they must have changed that just within the last couple of days. I was just on there a day or two ago looking for a recipe to do for a show, and I swear the 2008 recipes were still there.

i fnid them at kroger, walmart and little specialty grocery stores they have a yellow packaget

Teresa Lynn said:
i fnid them at kroger, walmart and little specialty grocery stores they have a yellow packaget

I have looked at WalMart here but couldn't find them! Wonder if I should try again.

Once again this site is a life-saver. I'm making this at a show today (despite a little tumble a couple days ago). Anyway, I couldn't find the recipe on CC...so thank you for posting it here!
(I'm actually making it as a filling for the brownie cups)

1. What is the recipe for Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleons?

The recipe for Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleons can be found in the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection from Pampered Chef. It is not available in any other recipe collection.

2. Can I purchase the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection?

Yes, the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection can be purchased from Pampered Chef. It may also be available for purchase from independent Pampered Chef consultants.

3. Is there a way to obtain the recipe without purchasing the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection?

Unfortunately, the only way to obtain the Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleons recipe is through the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection. However, you can ask your Pampered Chef consultant if they have a spare copy that you can borrow or purchase.

4. How can I practice making the recipe before my show in two weeks?

If you are unable to obtain the Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection, you can try searching for similar recipes online or experimenting with your own version of the Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleons. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for tips and advice on making the recipe.

5. Are there any substitutions I can make for the Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleons recipe?

While we always recommend following the recipe as closely as possible, you can try substituting different types of fruit or using a different type of cookie for the Napoleons. However, keep in mind that the end result may differ from the original recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Tracie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies