• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chefbecky - Grilled Pineapple Sundaes

We put it on a small dish, covered it with whipped cream and a cherry, and put it in the griller for about 5 minutes. It's so good!Great idea!Thanks for the recipe and tips!
cookingwith_tara
You mentioned somewhere that you would be doing this at a grilling show. Can you please tell me what is involved inthis recipe (ingredients and steps).

Does anyone have the recipe that was featured on the SS '08 catalog with the veggies in the grill basket?

My grilling show is Saturday.

Thanks so much!

Hi Tara,

You can pull up all the Season's Best recipes on CC.....under the product/recipe tab.

It's really simple!

I plan on (the show is next week!) wedging and slicing a pineapple, and grilling them for just a few minutes in the grill basket (so the sugars caramelize) and then placing 2 half circles together in a bowl, with a big scoop of ice cream in the middle of it, and a little Pineapple Rum Sauce over the top...maybe w/ a cherry on top?

Don't forget to use the EAD for some whipped cream!

MMMMMMMMM sounds tasty! When I grill pineapple I brush it with mixture I make of brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon. My DS could eat an entire pineapple this way!!

ChefBeckyD said:
It's really simple!

I plan on (the show is next week!) wedging and slicing a pineapple, and grilling them for just a few minutes in the grill basket (so the sugars caramelize) and then placing 2 half circles together in a bowl, with a big scoop of ice cream in the middle of it, and a little Pineapple Rum Sauce over the top...maybe w/ a cherry on top?

Great! Thanks, Becky! I did not find this in any SB books maybe I missed it. So thank you for posting it.

pamperedlinda said:
Don't forget to use the EAD for some whipped cream!

And I just pulled out my EAD for the whipped topping. Thanks, Linda!

cookingwith_tara said:
Great! Thanks, Becky! I did not find this in any SB books maybe I missed it. So thank you for posting it.

It's not really a recipe...just something to do. :chef:

This sounds SO good! Thanks for sharing everyone!!!!!! What a perfect finish to a grilling show!

That sounds delicious! I also used some of the sauce and pineapples from the Tropical Pineapple Torte over Ice-cream...YUMMM!!!!!

Has anyone tried warming up the pineapple rum sauce for the sundaes?

I've actually grilled the pineapple in our grill pan brushed with our pineapple sauce.

What is "Chefbecky - Grilled Pineapple Sundaes"?

"Chefbecky - Grilled Pineapple Sundaes" is a delicious dessert recipe that combines the sweetness of grilled pineapple with the creaminess of ice cream and the crunch of granola.

What ingredients do I need to make "Chefbecky - Grilled Pineapple Sundaes"?

To make "Chefbecky - Grilled Pineapple Sundaes", you will need fresh pineapple, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla ice cream, and granola.

Do I need a specific type of grill to make this recipe?

No, you can use any type of grill to make "Chefbecky - Grilled Pineapple Sundaes". However, a charcoal grill will give the pineapple a smokier flavor.

How do I prepare the pineapple for grilling?

To prepare the pineapple, you will need to cut it into slices and remove the core. Then, brush the slices with melted butter and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.

Can I make "Chefbecky - Grilled Pineapple Sundaes" ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the grilled pineapple and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. When ready, simply warm up the slices on the grill or in the oven before assembling the sundaes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76