• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Tags for Batter Bowl - Classic or Small?

In summary, the Classic Gift Tags measure 2.5 inches by 3 inches and the Small Gift Tags measure 2 inches by 2 inches. They can be personalized with a message of up to 18 characters and are reusable due to being made of durable cardstock. However, they do not come with a ribbon or string for attaching to the batter bowl and must be purchased separately from the batter bowl itself.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me if the gift tags in the files on the batter bowl.. like for soup & brownies...are with the classic or the small?

Small Batter Bowl

It depends on which specific batter bowl you are referring to. Some batter bowls may come with both classic and small gift tags, while others may only have one size available. It would be best to check the product description or contact the seller for more information.

What are the dimensions of the Gift Tags for Batter Bowl?

The Classic Gift Tags measure 2.5 inches by 3 inches, while the Small Gift Tags measure 2 inches by 2 inches.

Can I personalize the Gift Tags with my own message?

Yes, the Gift Tags can be customized with a personal message of your choice up to 18 characters.

Are the Gift Tags reusable?

Yes, the Gift Tags are made of durable cardstock and can be reused for multiple occasions.

Do the Gift Tags come with a ribbon or string for attaching to the batter bowl?

No, the Gift Tags do not come with a ribbon or string. You can use your own ribbon or string to attach the tags to the batter bowl.

Can I purchase the Gift Tags separately or do they come with a batter bowl?

The Gift Tags are sold separately and do not come with a batter bowl. You can purchase them as an add-on item to any batter bowl purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Perian Webb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7