• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Classic Batter Bowl or Small Batter Bowl Recipies

In summary, the person is looking for recipies for the Classic Batter Bowl and the Small Batter Bowl. There are recipies for the Small Batter Bowl in the F/W 2003 Celebrations themes at the bottom of the same page.
JanetM
Not getting a lot of response on my previous post so I will try again.

Can anyone direct me as to where I can find recipies for the Classic Batter Bowl or Small Batter Bowl? I am looking for theme ideas especially with Christmas coming up.

I did check out CC and there is nothing spectactular.

Janet

I use the ones from PC for the Small Batter Bowl for layered gifts. People love them.

I don't really know of Classic Batter Bowl recipes other than the Barbie Cake, and it's variations.

Oh, wait - there is the new Snowman Cake in the Holidays Cookbook. That uses all three sizes of the batter bowl family.

Go to Consultant's Corner... click on Products & Recipes, scroll down to Theme Cooking Shows, over and down to Theme Shows Recipe Archives, over to Fall/Winter 2007, and click on Batter Bowls, there are the batter bowl recipes. HTH!

ChefPaulaB said:
Go to Consultant's Corner... click on Products & Recipes, scroll down to Theme Cooking Shows, over and down to Theme Shows Recipe Archives, over to Fall/Winter 2007, and click on Batter Bowls, there are the batter bowl recipes. HTH!

There are also gift tags available to print for the small batter bowl gifts - go to the F/W 2003 Celebrations themes at the bottom of the same page, and you'll see Batter Bowl Gift Tags.

Click on Recipe Tips then on Recipes by product and the first thread has recipes for the batter bowls.

Thanks for your help. I was also looking for pictures but that is solved now.

I got this from another post IT IS NOT MINE I do not take credit for it. I would tell you where I got it but I have no clue....

Attachments

• batter%20bowl[1].doc
    164 KB · Views: 526
I am actually really excited to try these recipes! I do mixes for gifts every year and sold a ton before PC made from my own recipes! I have stopped eating sugar (eek how crazy is that right before Halloween and all the holidays?). What does everyone think of the cookies/brownies? They are probably wonderful! I'd love to hear!

I think if you look under the Recipe section, on the top of the postings there is a sticky thread called "Recipes by Product", I think you may be able to find a recipe document in there... I would link it up for you, but I dont know how :eek:

1. What is the difference between the Classic Batter Bowl and the Small Batter Bowl?

The Classic Batter Bowl has a larger capacity of 8 cups, while the Small Batter Bowl has a capacity of 2 cups. The Classic Batter Bowl also has a handle and spout for easy pouring, while the Small Batter Bowl does not.

2. Can I use the Small Batter Bowl recipes in the Classic Batter Bowl?

Yes, you can use the Small Batter Bowl recipes in the Classic Batter Bowl. However, you may need to adjust the measurements to fit the larger capacity.

3. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Classic Batter Bowl?

Yes, there are several recipes available specifically for the Classic Batter Bowl. These recipes have been tested and perfected for the 8 cup capacity of the Classic Batter Bowl.

4. Can I microwave the Classic Batter Bowl or Small Batter Bowl?

Yes, both the Classic Batter Bowl and Small Batter Bowl are microwave safe. However, be sure to remove any metal accessories, such as the spout plug or handle, before microwaving.

5. Is the Batter Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Classic Batter Bowl and Small Batter Bowl are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanetM
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • quiverfull7