• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cake in Small Batter Bowl? Need Time Asap

In summary, The "Cake in Small Batter Bowl" is a quick and easy recipe from Pampered Chef that allows you to make a delicious cake in a small batter bowl using a microwave. The required ingredients are simple and the recipe only takes about 10 minutes to make. You do not need any special equipment, but a small batter bowl or a microwave-safe mug will be needed. You can also add your own personal touch by including additional ingredients or toppings.
aksusan
any one know how long to bake a cake in the small batter bowl? the only reference I've found is for the larger batter bowl.

FOr the snowman cake it says 35-45 for the small batter bowl cake.

Thank you! :)

For reference, it says 45-55mins for the large BB, for that recipe.

I would like to make a "princess cake" in the large batter bowl. Does anyone have a recipe.

The recipe was in the old Celebrate cookbook I think. You bake 2 cakes in the batter bowl, if you have 2 batter bowls it makes it easier. Let them cool in the bowls for 10 minutes, take them out and let them cool completely. Cut about 2 inches off the bottom of one cake and put that on your platter, then put the other cake on top of that. Frost however you want. Insert Barbie and decorate her as well. They always come out great. I have done lots of these as Bride cakes for Wedding Showers, everyone loves them.

What is the "Cake in Small Batter Bowl" and how does it work?

The "Cake in Small Batter Bowl" is a recipe from Pampered Chef that allows you to make a delicious cake in a small batter bowl using simple ingredients and a microwave. It's quick and easy to make and perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings in a hurry.

What ingredients do I need to make the "Cake in Small Batter Bowl"?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons of milk, 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/3 cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder, and a pinch of salt.

Do I need any special equipment to make the "Cake in Small Batter Bowl"?

No, you do not need any special equipment. The recipe only requires a small batter bowl that can hold up to 2 cups of liquid and a microwave. If you do not have a small batter bowl, you can use a microwave-safe mug instead.

How long does it take to make the "Cake in Small Batter Bowl"?

The entire process, including preparation and cooking time, takes about 10 minutes. The cake only needs 1 minute and 30 seconds in the microwave to cook, making it a perfect quick and easy dessert option.

Can I add any additional ingredients or toppings to the "Cake in Small Batter Bowl"?

Yes, you can customize the recipe by adding chocolate chips, sprinkles, nuts, or any other topping of your choice. You can also top the cake with whipped cream, ice cream, or your favorite frosting for a more indulgent treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jigsmom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies