• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Guide: Making a Cake in a Small Batter Bowl - Tips and Tricks

In summary, a small batter bowl cake is a single-serving dessert that is microwaved in a Pampered Chef Small Batter Bowl. It is made with common ingredients such as flour, sugar, baking powder, milk, and oil. To make it, the dry and wet ingredients are mixed together and microwaved for 1-2 minutes. While a Small Batter Bowl is recommended, a similar-sized microwave-safe bowl can be used. Variations can be made by using different flavorings, toppings, flours, or substituting ingredients.
klcpdm
Does anybody know how make a cake in the small batter bowl?

How much cake batter?

What temp?

How long to bake?

Any information will be helpful. I am trying to make a dress for a dora pick that says to use the wonder mold. But I don't have one.

Thank you

Leticia

I used a small Jiffy yellow cake mix and went with the bake time on the box....BUT, I checked with the cake tester well before the time was supposed to be up!

I've only ever done this in the Classic BB.... 350 F for about 50-55 minutes using an 18 oz. cake box mix. Check with cake tester.

I did a half of a regular cake mix in the small batter bowl when I was doing a springform pan recipe that called for the jiffy cake size and I only had a regular mix.

I baked it for the same time and temperature that the springform recipe called for which was 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees.

, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to help you with your cake-making needs. To make a cake in the small batter bowl, you will need about 2 cups of cake batter. The temperature should be set at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and the baking time can vary, but typically it takes about 25-30 minutes. If you do not have a wonder mold, you can use the small batter bowl to create a similar shape. Simply grease the bowl and pour the batter inside, then bake as directed. I hope this helps with your dress-making project for Dora! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy baking!

What is a small batter bowl cake?

A small batter bowl cake is a quick and easy dessert that can be made in a Pampered Chef Small Batter Bowl. It is typically a single-serving cake that is microwaved in the batter bowl, resulting in a moist and delicious dessert.

What ingredients do I need to make a small batter bowl cake?

The ingredients for a small batter bowl cake may vary depending on the recipe, but common ingredients include flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, oil, and flavorings such as vanilla extract. Some recipes also call for add-ins like chocolate chips or fruit.

How do I make a small batter bowl cake?

To make a small batter bowl cake, you will need to mix the dry ingredients in the batter bowl, then add in the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Microwave the batter bowl cake for 1-2 minutes until it is fully cooked, then let it cool before serving.

Can I use any type of batter bowl to make a small batter bowl cake?

We recommend using a Pampered Chef Small Batter Bowl to make a small batter bowl cake, as it is specifically designed for this purpose. However, you can try using a similar-sized microwave-safe bowl if you do not have a Small Batter Bowl available.

What variations can I make to a small batter bowl cake?

There are many variations you can make to a small batter bowl cake, such as adding different flavorings or toppings, using different types of flour (such as almond flour for a gluten-free option), or substituting ingredients (such as using applesauce instead of oil). Get creative and experiment with different variations to find your favorite small batter bowl cake recipe!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • aksusan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • jigsmom