• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Brunch Dishes for a Saturday Show!

this one) brunch recipe is oven omelet supreme. I cook the eggs in the oven first, then add everything else and bake for 10-15 minutes. I usually make it on parchment paper so it doesn't stick to the pan, and I add a little extra cheese on top.
kisrae
Gold Member
I haven't had any brunch time shows yet and I'm looking for a couple of quick and easy dishes. I have a brunch show on Sat. and would like to use some of my stoneware.
Can anyone share some dishes?
:D Thanks:D

The Baked Eggs Benedict is good - I use my rectangular baker to make it.The Pampered Chef ®
Baked Eggs Benedict
Recipe 4 whole English muffins, split in half
1 package (8 ounces) sliced Canadian bacon
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 3/4 cups half and half
10 eggs
1/2-3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley Lemon-Butter Sauce
1-2 lemons
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut into eight slices 1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut English muffin halves into 3/4-inch pieces using Chef’s Knife; arrange in a single layer on flat Baking Stone. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven; place muffin pieces into (12-in.) Skillet. Dice Canadian bacon into 1/2-inch pieces; sprinkle over muffin pieces and set aside. 2. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Meanwhile, in Stainless (4-qt.) Mixing Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Whisk. While continuously whisking, gradually add half and half; whisk until smooth. Whisk in eggs and cayenne pepper. Carefully pour egg mixture into Skillet. Bake 18-22 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken (internal temperature should be 160°F); remove from oven and let stand 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. 3. Meanwhile, for lemon-butter sauce, zest lemon using Microplane® Adjustable Grater to measure 2 teaspoons zest. Juice lemons using Juicer to measure 1/4 cup juice. In (2-qt.) Saucepan, combine lemon zest and juice; cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until lemon juice reduces by half. Reduce heat to low. Whisk in butter slices, one at a time, whisking after each addition using Silicone Sauce Whisk until butter is melted and sauce is smooth. 4. To serve, cut Baked Eggs Benedict into wedges using Small Nylon Turner. Drizzle each serving with lemon-butter sauce.Yield: 12 servingsNutrients per serving: (1 wedge and 2 teaspoons sauce): Calories 320, Total Fat 20 g, Saturated Fat 11 g, Cholesterol 230 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 12 g, Sodium 430 mg, Fiber less than 1 gCook's Tip: Canadian bacon is a lean smoked meat that is closer in kin to ham than regular bacon. Thickly sliced deli baked ham can be substituted for the Canadian bacon, if desired.© The Pampered Chef, Ltd., 2001

Western Brunch Pizza in Stoneware Inspirations. I multiply everything by 4 and do it in the Large Bar Pan.

The create a quiche is good and can be tailored to anybodys likes and dislikes. I think that's in stoneware inspirations.

Bountiful Brunch Pizza!Here is my all time favorite brunch recipe! 2 things I do differently:

I add 2 eggs to the hash browns (makes a better "crust")
I do the scrambled eggs on the stovetop to show off cookware
Oh - and either make it on parchment, or oil the stone first - I use the basil blend canola for a little extra flavor!

Bountiful Brunch Pizza
Crust:
1 Pkg (24oz) Frozen shredded Hash browns (Thaw & break apart)
1 Egg Beaten Salt & Pepper
Toppings:
7 Eggs 1/2 cup Milk
1/4
cup Green Onions
Salt & Pepper 1 cup Chopped Ham 1/4 cup Green
Pepper
1/2 cup Mushrooms 6 oz Shredded Cheddar

Mix hash browns, & egg adding salt & pepper to taste. Spread on Stone
& bake for 10-15 min at 400F. Microwave the eggs for 3 min, stir & then 3 min more. Add salt & Pepper to eggs then spread eggs over hash brown, then add ham, onions, green pepper, mushrooms and top with cheese. Place in oven for 10 min more.

Becky,

So, you cook the eggs before you spread them over the hashbrowns? Are they still runny after 6 minutes to go down into the hashbrowns or does everything just sit on top of the hashbrowns? This sounds good.

I have cooked a casserole similair to this that is not PC but I did not cook the eggs first and of course it took longer to bake.

Oven Omelet SupremeMy all time favorite (besides the Baked Eggs Benedict) is the Oven Omelet Supreme (attached). It's so beautiful! Very easy to make.

I do different things with the filling and topping, depending on my mood. My favorite is sausage, bell pepper and mushroom, and of course cheese. I top it with a country or white gravy. Yummy!

HTH!

Attachments

• Oven Omelet Supreme.doc
    22 KB · Views: 306
If you have the family skillet, I reccomend doing a frittata --
Farmstand Frittata
6 eggs - beaten, salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup red pepper
2 medium zuchinni
6 oz cooked thin spaghetti
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 1/2 oz parm cheese, grated
2 tblspn basil leaves, chopped
1 tblspn olive oil

Heat a 12-inch, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil, garlic and vegetables and cook until tender. Add cooked spaghetti, pour egg mixture over and cover. Cook for 15 minutes or until center is firm. Slide onto plate, top with cheese and remaining herbs.

I think it is from the Eating Healthy cookbook.

Wow thanks! I will get these to my host and let her choose. I love them all.

jrstephens said:
Becky,So, you cook the eggs before you spread them over the hashbrowns? Are they still runny after 6 minutes to go down into the hashbrowns or does everything just sit on top of the hashbrowns? This sounds good. I have cooked a casserole similair to this that is not PC but I did not cook the eggs first and of course it took longer to bake.
Jennifer,
I cook them until they are just set, still very soft, but hold their shape. I've never actually done them in the microwave - I always do them on top of the stove, so I'm not sure what they will look like after 6 minutes in the micro......but it doesn't take me 6 minutes on the stove!
Every time I do this for a brunch show, it gets rave reviews! At Christmas time I actually had a past host call me and ask me to cater 4 of them for her family for a wedding party breakfast! I did 1 ham, 1 sausage, 1 bacon, and 1 veggie....and then she called and ordered 3 pizza makers kits for Christmas gifts for people at the brunch!:D I usually serve it w/ salsa & cheese sauce on the side too (forgot to add that before)
Oh - and everything sits on top of the hashbrowns - so it looks like pizza!

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
Jennifer,
I cook them until they are just set, still very soft, but hold their shape. I've never actually done them in the microwave - I always do them on top of the stove, so I'm not sure what they will look like after 6 minutes in the micro......but it doesn't take me 6 minutes on the stove!
Every time I do this for a brunch show, it gets rave reviews! At Christmas time I actually had a past host call me and ask me to cater 4 of them for her family for a wedding party breakfast! I did 1 ham, 1 sausage, 1 bacon, and 1 veggie....and then she called and ordered 3 pizza makers kits for Christmas gifts for people at the brunch!:D I usually serve it w/ salsa & cheese sauce on the side too (forgot to add that before)
Oh - and everything sits on top of the hashbrowns - so it looks like pizza!

I am going to have to try a small version of this at home. I was doing the Western Brunch Pizza at a show in Feb. But with this one I could show cookware and stoneware. I love that idea!

What pan do you cook the eggs in? I have the retired Gen II Family Skillet and the "Try Me" 8" sauté pan. I am collecting a show now to get a half price item to order the Combo 1/2 Cookware but I am not submitting it until Feb 1st to be able to do the stoneware sale and double points, so, I will not have my cookware in time for the show. I could borrow from a friend if i need too.

What kind of cheese sauce do you serve?Do you sauté your vegetables?

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
I am going to have to try a small version of this at home. I was doing the Western Brunch Pizza at a show in Feb. But with this one I could show cookware and stoneware. I love that idea!

What pan do you cook the eggs in? I have the retired Gen II Family Skillet and the "Try Me" 8" sauté pan. I am collecting a show now to get a half price item to order the Combo 1/2 Cookware but I am not submitting it until Feb 1st to be able to do the stoneware sale and double points, so, I will not have my cookware in time for the show. I could borrow from a friend if i need too.

What kind of cheese sauce do you serve?Do you sauté your vegetables?

I have done a small one on the small round stone for DH and Me before!
I do my eggs in my 10" skillet....which you will have when you get your cookware!:D Until then, if you could borrow one??? I don't think they will fit in the 8 inch saute' pan.
I don't saute' the veggies - just chop with the chopper (ham & mushrooms) and dice w/ the utility knife (onions and peppers) and sprinkle on like you would pizza toppings. For the cheese sauce....I'm a food freak, and make my own using a basic white sauce recipe - but there are sauces you can buy - I think Ragu makes a cheese sauce, or use an alfredo sauce?

Do you seve anything with the Bountiful Brunch Pizza??

yes, Lisa - serve fresh fruit. Garnish with Vtool around a melon and put berries insde, or around an orange or grapefruit and section out with (old) grapefruit knife.

Another option is Doris's favorite potluck recipe, Monte Cristo casserole - do a search for it on here and you'll find it.

I really like the Bountiful Breakfast Pizza. Yes - make the scrambled eggs 'soft' then put them in the oven with cheese, onions and ham - YUMMY!

The few brunch shows I've done, I've made the Omelet Ring, or whatever it's called. It's in the Ring section of All the Best. Yum!

Related to Quick & Easy Brunch Dishes for a Saturday Show!

1. What are some quick and easy brunch dishes that I can make for a Saturday show?

Some popular brunch dishes that are quick and easy to make for a Saturday show include quiche, breakfast casseroles, fruit salad, and French toast. You can also try making mini frittatas or breakfast sandwiches for a fun twist on traditional brunch dishes.

2. Can you recommend any make-ahead brunch dishes?

Absolutely! Make-ahead brunch dishes are perfect for a Saturday show because they save you time and stress on the day of the event. Some great options include overnight French toast, egg muffins, and breakfast burritos. These can be prepared the night before and simply heated up before the show.

3. I have guests with dietary restrictions, what are some brunch dishes that cater to different dietary needs?

There are plenty of delicious brunch dishes that cater to different dietary needs. For gluten-free guests, try making a frittata or crustless quiche. For vegetarians, vegetable quiche or avocado toast are great options. For dairy-free guests, you can make a tofu scramble or dairy-free pancakes.

4. What are some easy desserts that I can serve for a brunch show?

For a sweet ending to your Saturday show, try serving some easy desserts like fruit tarts, lemon bars, or cinnamon rolls. These can be made ahead of time or prepared quickly during the show using Pampered Chef tools like the Mini Tart Shaper or the Cookie Scoop.

5. Can you suggest any Pampered Chef products that are perfect for making quick and easy brunch dishes?

Definitely! Pampered Chef has a wide range of products that are perfect for making quick and easy brunch dishes. The Deep Covered Baker is great for making breakfast casseroles and quiches, while the Egg Cooker and Breakfast Sandwich Maker make preparing eggs a breeze. The Fruit & Cheese Cutter is also great for quickly cutting up fruit for a fruit salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • erinyourpclady
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • GEScott