• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Brunch Ideas....for a Crowd

In summary, my hostess has confirmed 21 attending and the show is a week away. I had planned to demo the Bountiful Brunch Pizza and Petite Cinnamon rolls. However, with this many expected to attend I'm needing some ideas of things that I can make ahead to assure there is enough food. Any suggestions????????????Just bumping this up hoping for suggestionsMaybe have fruit and dip prepared ahead - could even ask your host to do this - and serve it in Chillzanne or SA.Or the first thing I thought of was to make a BBP ahead and just have double of that.The hostess wants to use her chocolate fondue fountain - so you're
lkspeir
My hostess has confirmed 21 attending and the show is a week away. I had planned to demo the Bountiful Brunch Pizza and Petite Cinnamon rolls. However, with this many expected to attend I'm needing some ideas of things that I can make ahead to assure there is enough food.

Any suggestions????????????

Just bumping this up hoping for suggestions

Maybe have fruit and dip prepared ahead - could even ask your host to do this - and serve it in Chillzanne or SA.
Or the first thing I thought of was to make a BBP ahead and just have double of that.

The hostess wants to use her chocolate fondue fountain - so you're right I could have her provide fruit and serve it in the chillzanne. Make the BBP ahead?? Have one ready to put in the oven before I demo one??

Yes - make one ahead, and have it ready to go in the oven....you could bake one while demoing the other, and then when you are done w/ the demo you could pull one out of the oven ready to eat!

Chocolate fountains are REALLY messy. You can make a chocolate ganache to serve in the fountain, though - uses cookware!!

-1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
-1 - 12oz. bag semisweet chocolate chips

Boil the whipping cream until it foams. Remove from heat.
Stir in the chips, keep stirring until smooth and glossy. Pour into your chocolate fountain. YUMMY!

great idea! The hostess will be in charge of the fountain - cleaning it especially!
thanks!
Also, I may think about making 2 BBP

Since you are doing brunch- you could make the amaretto pastries but cut them into smaller size portions - one bite size and use the easy accent decorator to fill with the filling. These could go on a tray and be very pretty- and- it is something you could make ahead of time. They are very impressive and easy. Good luck- it sounds like a great show!

Baked French ToastIn the original stoneware cookbook there is a recipe for Baked French Toast that is unbelievably easy and if you slice the bread right you can use for that many people. I use the egg slicer to slice strawberries for on top of each pc. and dust with powdered sugar to serve.

1. What are some easy brunch recipes that can feed a large group?

Some easy brunch recipes that can feed a large group include breakfast casserole, quiche, baked French toast, fruit salad, and breakfast burritos. These dishes can easily be made in large batches and can be customized with different ingredients to accommodate different dietary restrictions.

2. How can I make brunch for a crowd without spending too much time in the kitchen?

One way to save time in the kitchen when making brunch for a crowd is to prep as much as possible the night before. This could include chopping vegetables, cooking meat, and assembling casseroles. You can also opt for make-ahead recipes that can be prepared and stored in the fridge or freezer until ready to serve.

3. What are some crowd-pleasing brunch dishes that are also budget-friendly?

Some budget-friendly brunch dishes that are sure to please a crowd include frittatas, breakfast tacos, breakfast sliders, and mini quiches. These dishes use affordable ingredients and can be made in large quantities without breaking the bank.

4. Can you suggest any brunch ideas for a group with dietary restrictions?

For a group with dietary restrictions, consider offering a variety of dishes that cater to different needs. Some ideas could include gluten-free quiche, dairy-free fruit smoothies, vegan breakfast burritos, and a build-your-own parfait bar with options for different dietary needs.

5. How can I elevate my brunch spread to make it more special for a crowd?

To make your brunch spread more special for a crowd, consider adding some fun and unique dishes to your menu. This could include a create-your-own waffle station, a mimosa bar, or a DIY avocado toast bar. You can also add some special touches like fresh flowers, colorful fruit platters, and personalized place cards for a more elevated feel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • purrbal
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purrbal
  • PChefTena
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies