• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Next Saturday...no Oven/Micro/Frig

In summary, Heather is hosting her own show at an activity room at a local Giant Eagle. She is cooking and serving her own recipes as well as others people's recipes from her book, "All The Best Cookbook."
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all! I am doing my own show (inviting my own people) at an activity room at our local Giant Eagle. I have to set up/tear down tables and chairs myself, and there is no micro/oven/frig. Here's what I am thinking of doing, please let me know if you have any other ideas of things I can make ahead of time that don't need heating.

Demo: Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle from Harriet's booklet
Also to serve: Fruit/yogurt/granola trifle (have access to two bowls...)
Dip made with our dill seasoning
Dip made with our southwest seasoning
Chips/Pretzels
Hot Pizza Dip (I have a small crockpot type thing for this) and serve with slices of italian bread
Pop, Punch

Not sure how many will be there...no rsvp's yet...need to call and confirm with people this week!

AH YUM!!! Can I come???

Your recipes sound great! I had a show at a bar last weekend with no oven/micro/fridge and I made the clubhouse chicken squares. I baked the crust at home and brought it with me. We ate the squares how they were instead of refridgerating first and they were great!

You could also try the starwberry amaretto squares and make them mini. Then have guests use the easy decorator and put their own together. We had this for a snack at cluster and it worked out wonderful. Also that jerk chicken salad on the front cover of SB is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

you could also do the savory sandwich ring. This is something that I do alot for family funtions and at shows with no appliences and its always a big hit!

heather

And i second the idea for the chicken clubhouse squares. also the trifle bowl recipes are GREAT!!! you can't go wrong with one of those!!

heather

I LOVE the savory sandwich ring!!!

Looks like you have a good plan - I'm hungry now.

You could also make the Taffee Apple Pizza, just bake the cookie pizza before hand.

You could also make the colossal chopped salad. Just bring the pasta already cooked and the chicken is supposed to be already cooked anyway. Uses lots of great high end tools. Like the Ultimate Mandolin, Microplaner (for parmesan cheese), knives, large square bowl, woven basket, and some smaller tools. This has got to be my favorite salad and it feeds alot because of the pasta.

No oven, No problemI did a show for a friend of mine in her Hair salon! It was hilarious! I made the Hot Pizza dip (she had a microwave) and the Shrimp Ceviche cups, (used wontons in the mini muffin pan ahead of time instead of Tortilla's)and Sangria in the Quick Stir Good Times! A $700 show, got my hair done before we headed out for the remainder of the evening!:D

the cool veggie pizza is another good one to demo. you can just bake the crescent roll before hand.

Love that recipe
gilliandanielle said:
Your recipes sound great! I had a show at a bar last weekend with no oven/micro/fridge and I made the clubhouse chicken squares. I baked the crust at home and brought it with me. We ate the squares how they were instead of refridgerating first and they were great!
I love that recipe Gillian. I just made it a few weeks back for a baby shower at my house. It is so pretty and everyone loved it. I think that is one of the best no bake or cook recipes we have on hand. I also love that trifle bowl. I can assemble my dessert at the shows with no extra prep work!

Debbie :D

Thanks for all of the wonderful ideas ladies!

Lemon Blueberry TrifleThis is an awesome recipe. It is in the All The Best Cookbook. I have made it 3 times and everyone loved it!

Jerk Chicken Pasta Salad. Make everything that needs cooking ahead of time and just stir together (large Dots bowl).

Serve cold.

I made the Caprese Mini-Sandwiches for a demo at my old job. I just had the pitas baked beforehand.

The lemon berry trifle is supercallafragalisticexpealidosious!!!!!!

I made it for a show last weekend and they raved about it. One older lady said ,"now I have had a lot of deserts, but this is the best I have ever had!"

It is very easy to make too!

1. What are some no-oven, no-microwave, and no-fridge recipe ideas for my Pampered Chef show next Saturday?

For your upcoming Pampered Chef show with limited kitchen appliances, consider showcasing recipes that can be made using just a stovetop or grill. Some ideas include grilled chicken and vegetable kabobs, stovetop mac and cheese, or a cold pasta salad. You can also demonstrate the versatility of our products by using them to prep ingredients for these dishes, such as chopping vegetables with our knives or mixing the mac and cheese with our mixing bowls.

2. Can I still make desserts without an oven or microwave?

Absolutely! Some delicious and easy dessert options for your Pampered Chef show could include no-bake cheesecake, fruit salad, or homemade ice cream. You can also use our products to make these desserts even more special, such as using our pastry blender to make a homemade crust for the cheesecake or using our ice cream maker to create a unique flavor.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with keeping food cold during the show?

Yes, we have a variety of products that can help keep your food cold during the show. Our Chillzanne Platter and Chillzanne Bowl are specifically designed to keep food cold for up to two hours. You can also use our insulated totes or cool & serve trays to keep food chilled while serving.

4. Can I still use Pampered Chef products for cooking if I don't have access to an oven or microwave?

Definitely! Many of our products are designed to be used on the stovetop or grill, such as our grill pan, skillet, or wok. You can also use our microwave steamer or microwave popcorn maker if you have access to a microwave at the show location.

5. What are some fun and interactive recipe ideas for a Pampered Chef show without an oven, microwave, or fridge?

A great way to engage your guests at a Pampered Chef show with limited appliances is to have them participate in making dishes. Some ideas include a build-your-own taco or pizza bar using our stoneware or a make-your-own salad station using our salad chopper. You can also have a mini cooking competition where guests use our products to create a dish using only stovetop or grill methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcjodih