• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Fiesta Christmas Tree Dip Recipe for Holiday Gatherings

S
sarahmarie
I found this in a file on this site. It looks too easy and too cute. I am making it tongiht for bible study!

Easy Fiesta Christmas Tree
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup salsa
1 green onion or cinnamon stick
1 yellow bell pepper
1/2 cup apricot preserves
crackers or nacho chips

Cut an 8 oz. rectangle of cream cheese on a diagonal. Place the straight sides together to form a triangle so it looks like a Christmas Tree, and smooth out the seam in the middle. Cut a star out of a yellow pepper using Creative Cutters and put it at the top of the cream cheese tree Mix together salsa and apricot preserves. Cover the cream cheese with this mixture. Make a tree trunk with a piece of a green onion or a cinnamon stick. When making this recipe, place the Tree with salsa mixture on a Medium or Small Square Simple Additions piece. Put that square on the Large Square Platter, turning it so that the smaller square is diamond-shaped inside the large square. In the four “pockets” of the large square, place crackers or nacho chips - the red/green ones in December add holiday color!

Thanks for sharing! It is a GREAT idea! But I would use a yellow cheese like cheddar) for the star instead of paper.

wow...so much better. i dont even like peppers. i was trying to think of something different! he he.

Sarah,

We just had this the other night at our cluster meeting - it is so delicious!! I'll be making it during the holidays myself.

Gina

Hi there! I'm so glad you found this recipe on our site. It really is a crowd-pleaser and perfect for any holiday gathering. I love how easy and cute it is too! I hope your bible study group enjoys it tonight. Let me know if you have any other questions about the recipe or any other pampered chef products. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make this Easy Fiesta Christmas Tree Dip?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are cream cheese, salsa, green onion or cinnamon stick, yellow bell pepper, apricot preserves, and crackers or nacho chips.

2. How do I assemble the Christmas tree shape with the cream cheese?

Start by cutting an 8 oz. rectangle of cream cheese on a diagonal. Place the straight sides together to form a triangle and smooth out the seam in the middle. This will create a Christmas tree shape.

3. What should I use to make the star at the top of the tree?

You can use a yellow pepper and a Creative Cutter to create a star shape to place at the top of the cream cheese tree.

4. Can I use a different type of preserve instead of apricot?

Yes, you can use any type of preserve you like or have on hand. Some other popular options are raspberry, peach, or mango preserves.

5. How should I arrange the dip on the platter for serving?

Place the tree-shaped cream cheese with the salsa mixture on a medium or small square Simple Additions piece. Then, place that square on the larger square platter, turning it so that the smaller square is diamond-shaped inside the larger square. Finally, fill the four "pockets" of the large square with crackers or nacho chips for a festive touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • aried
  • Pampered Chef Shows