• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Cream Cheese Tree Recipe for Your Next Party | NYE Appetizer"

In summary, to make the Delicious Cream Cheese Tree appetizer, you will need 2 blocks of cream cheese, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of diced red bell pepper, 1/4 cup of diced green onion, 1/4 cup of crumbled bacon, and 1/4 cup of chopped pecans. To assemble, shape the cream cheese into a cone on a platter and top with a mixture of shredded cheddar cheese, red bell pepper, green onion, bacon, and pecans. It can be made ahead of time and served with crackers, pretzels, or sliced baguette. Toppings can be customized with different types of cheese or ingredients.
allisonserna
I'm looking for what I think is a garishing recipe...you use cream cheese to make the tree, apricot jam & salsa poured on top, yellow bell pepper for the star, cinnamon stick for the tree trunk, chives for the leaves... AND???I'm not sure what is next...My director made this at the October meeting, and I'm making tonight for a NYE party...

For added decoration, you can use chopped almonds, dried cranberries, and/or walnuts. You could also use edible glitter to give your tree a sparkly look. You could also add some additional herbs, such as parsley, rosemary, or thyme, for a more fragrant garish.

any suggestions?Hi there,I think you have a great base for a garish recipe! Here are a few suggestions to add to your dish:1. Add some diced red bell peppers to give the tree some festive color.2. Sprinkle some chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans, on top for some crunch.3. Use green onion tops to create a garland around the tree.4. For a touch of sweetness, drizzle some honey over the top.5. If you want to make it more savory, add some crumbled bacon on top.6. Use pomegranate seeds as ornaments for the tree.7. For a spicy kick, add some diced jalapenos on top.8. Create a wreath around the tree using sliced avocado.9. Sprinkle some shredded cheese on top and broil for a few minutes to melt and create a cheesy crust.10. Serve with some toasted pita chips or crackers for dipping.I hope these suggestions help and your dish turns out delicious! Happy New Year!

What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Cream Cheese Tree?

To make this appetizer, you will need 2 blocks of cream cheese, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of diced red bell pepper, 1/4 cup of diced green onion, 1/4 cup of crumbled bacon, and 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.

How do I assemble the Cream Cheese Tree?

Start by shaping the cream cheese into a cone shape on a serving platter. Then, mix together the shredded cheddar cheese, red bell pepper, green onion, bacon, and pecans in a bowl. Spread this mixture over the cream cheese cone, pressing gently to make sure it sticks. Finally, garnish with additional pecans and chopped green onion.

Can I make the Cream Cheese Tree ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this appetizer ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you're ready to serve. Just make sure to tightly cover the cream cheese cone with plastic wrap to keep it fresh.

What should I serve with the Cream Cheese Tree?

This delicious appetizer pairs well with crackers, pretzels, or sliced baguette. You can also serve it with a variety of fruits and vegetables for a healthier option.

Can I customize the toppings for the Cream Cheese Tree?

Absolutely! Feel free to get creative with the toppings and add your own favorite ingredients. You can also experiment with different types of cheese, such as feta or blue cheese, for a unique flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmarie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo