• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe with Cream Cheese and Frank's Hot Sauce

In summary, the guests at the party brought a buffalo chicken dip and the hostess did not want to give the recipe to the guests. The guests were able to make a similar dip using ingredients that were already at the party.
Laura420
I went to a party at my girlfriends house, and one of the other guests brought a buffalo chicken dip. I asked her for the recipe but she wouldnt give it to me :grumpy:, she just told me the ingreds! Can someone help? Do any of you make this dip...

She said it had ....

Chopped chicken
Cream cheese
Franks hot buffalo hat sauce
monterey jack cheese

:confused:

It sounds similar to our Chicken Fiesta Dip with the hot sauce added. That recipe is:

8 oz. cream cheese – thawed
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1 garlic clove pressed
1 Tablespoon of Southwestern Seasoning
¾ thick ‘n chunky salsa
1 large can of chicken, drained and chopped
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
olives – if you like!

Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic and southwestern seasoning together in small batter bowl. Spread evenly on bottom of Mini Baker.

Next, pour salsa over cream cheese mixture, but do not mix.

Then, add chicken, spreading evenly over the salsa.

Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top.

Bake for 20 minutes or until you see salsa bubble!

Serve with Tortilla Chips – scoops are best!

Maybe instead of the salsa and southwestern seasoning, add the hot sauce??
Hopefully someone else can help you more!!

I did a web search and I think this may be it...

BUFFALO CHICKEN WING DIP

1 can chicken (large size) .... I think I would rather use perdue short cuts
1 8 oz. brick cream cheese
1/2 c blue cheese dressing
1/4 c cayenne pepper sauce
1 pkg. shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
celery sticks, crackers or corn chips

Melt cream cheese over medium-low heat. Once creamy, add blue cheese, hot sauce, and chicken.

Remove from heat, fold in 1/2 pkg. of shredded cheese.

Pour into square 8x8 oven-safe dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350°F until cheese is melted and bubbly.

Serve with celery sticks, crackers or corn chips

she said she used a whole bottle of franks wing sauce in hers, but I doubt it....

I make this all of the time. It's always a hit!! I use the whole bottle (a small one of course) of Frank's red hot. 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks® Red Hot®
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

I mix everything together in a bowl except 1 cup of shedded cheese (which I save for the topping). Then I spread place the mixture into a 9x13 casserole dish. Then I spread the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese on top & place it into a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes & serve it with tostitos. I also heard that it's good the next day between 2 pieces of bread.

Last edited:
Here's another one. I'm very against non-sharers!2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb. total)
6 tablespoons hot sauce
1 package cream cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks
1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheesePlace chicken breasts in a medium-size skillet and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover and poach for 6-7 minutes or until internal temp. reaches 170. Remove chicken to a plate to cool. Shred using 2 forks.Place chicken and hot sauce in a medium-size skillet. Heat through. Add cream cheese and dressing and heat until well blended. Add half the shredded cheese; stir until melted.Place in a crock; sprinkle top with remaining cheese. Serve warm (reheat in microwave if needed) with crackers.Enjoy!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I make this all of the time. It's always a hit!! I use the whole bottom (a small one of course) of Frank's red hot.

2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
1 cup Ranch dressing

I mix everything together in a bowl except 1 cup of shedded cheese (which I save for the topping). Then I spread place the mixture into a 9x13 casserole dish. Then I spread the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese on top & place it into a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes & serve it with tostitos.

I also heard that it's good the next day between 2 pieces of bread.

this is exactly my recipe too, you can control the hotness by the amount of red hot sauce you put in it!

I've been craving this dip for the last few days! Must be why I baked a whole chicken the other day for just DS and me. I had it at a party several years ago and lost my recipe - the one I had used swiss cheese though. I wonder which chese would be best - any opinions out there? LOL

And, personally, I believe that anyone who won't share their recipe didn't make it to begin with - they BOUGHT IT!!! and they want you to think that it's some secret family recipe that's been passed on and on.

I love this dip too! Linda, I think cheddar or monterrey jack would be a better taste than swiss, personally. And, I love the non-sharer theory! I'll be sharing THAT the next time I run into one!

I'm thinking the jack cheese or maybe the cheddar/jack blend.

Mmmmm, I am so hungry for this dip now! I hope someone brings it to my meeting tonight! I'm taking hot pizza dip, or I would take it myself.

What kind of crackers go best with this?

Funny, this was just talked about and posted on another forum I stopped in to:1 block of cream cheese, softened
1/2-1 cup tabasco sauce
1/2-1 cup ranch dressing
1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 chicken breast, cooked and shreddedMix it all together good, bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Serve with pitas cut into triangles.You can save part of the shredded cheddar to sprinkle on top before baking.You can adjust the "heat" of the dip by using extra hot hot sauce and jalepeno cheese. As you can see above Linda, they use cut up pitas with it. :)

mmmm...pita's would be good, but they get stale fast. I'm kinda thinking a club or townhouse cracker - maybe?

pamperedlinda said:
mmmm...pita's would be good, but they get stale fast. I'm kinda thinking a club or townhouse cracker - maybe?

Pita chips wouldn't get stale...

I'd probably go with a club cracker over a townhouse...

How about Chicken in a Biscuit Crackers? Celery Sticks?

Oh, I was thinking about toasted pita bread wedges - like you use for hummus. mmm celery sticks would make great dippers too - I like spicey so that would be good to cool things down a bit.

Toasted wedges are what they meant, or actual pitas, I was just providing you a pita substitute. :)

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I make this all of the time. It's always a hit!! I use the whole bottle (a small one of course) of Frank's red hot.

2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
1 cup Ranch dressing

I mix everything together in a bowl except 1 cup of shedded cheese (which I save for the topping). Then I spread place the mixture into a 9x13 casserole dish. Then I spread the remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese on top & place it into a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes & serve it with tostitos.

I also heard that it's good the next day between 2 pieces of bread.

This is the one I use but we use the Franks' Buffalo Wing Hot Sauce. It's wonderful!!!

has anyone tried this in the DCB & microwave?? I thnk I may later on this afternoon...

This is my favorite version (Which is the closest thing to the original Buffalo Chicken wings from the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, NY that I have come across)

Chicken wing dip:

2 8 oz blocks cream cheese , softened
1 Cup chunky blue cheese dressing
8 oz. Frank's original hot sauce
2 Cups chicken (cooked and shredded or chunked)
2 Cups shredded cheddar, divided

Place 1/2 of the cheddar mixed with all of the above into an oval baker, other stoneware or casserole pan. Top with rest of the cheddar. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, Covered so the cheddar does not burn. Probably just fine in the DCB too!

Serve with scoops, or any type of tortillia chips, or carrots and celery

This could be done in microwave also. Comes out fine.

Demonstrate this at a show using many of the PC products.

Last edited:
pamperedmomto3 said:
Here's another one. I'm very against non-sharers!2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb. total)
6 tablespoons hot sauce
1 package cream cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks
1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheesePlace chicken breasts in a medium-size skillet and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, cover and poach for 6-7 minutes or until internal temp. reaches 170. Remove chicken to a plate to cool. Shred using 2 forks.Place chicken and hot sauce in a medium-size skillet. Heat through. Add cream cheese and dressing and heat until well blended. Add half the shredded cheese; stir until melted.Place in a crock; sprinkle top with remaining cheese. Serve warm (reheat in microwave if needed) with crackers.Enjoy!
I did this at my open house two months ago but did it in the DCB, putting buffalo rub on the chicken and omitting the hot sauce then using the Salad Chopper to chop up the chicken finely. It went over very well here.

We do have a Pampered Chef Recipe! It uses the mini-baker and the buffalo rub
Since it's in a Product Use & Care (mini-baker?) you can get it online in the Recipe Search on CC.

Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients:
1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup
1/4 cup milk
2-3 tbsp Buffalo Rub
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 can (12.5 oz) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
8 oz cream cheese, softened
Crumbled blue cheese, assorted crackers and assorted vegetables (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine soup, milk, rub and pressed garlic in (2-qt.) Saucepan. Mix well. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, whisking occasionally. Stir in chicken; cook an additional 3-4 minutes or until chicken is hot. Remove from heat and stir in cheeses until incorporated.

2. Pour dip into Mini-Baker. Bake 13-15 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven. Top with blue cheese and serve with assorted crackers and vegetables, if desired.

Yield: 20 servings (3 1/2 cups)

Trust me...it's delish!!

What is the recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip?

The recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef recipe book. It typically includes shredded chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce, and shredded cheese.

Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with cooked ground beef, turkey, or even vegetarian meat alternatives. Just make sure to adjust the seasonings accordingly to still achieve the same buffalo flavor.

How do I make the dip less spicy?

To make the dip less spicy, you can use less hot sauce or use a milder hot sauce. You can also add in some ranch dressing or sour cream to help cool down the heat.

Can I make this dip in advance?

Yes, you can make this dip in advance and store it in the fridge until ready to serve. Just reheat it in the microwave or oven before serving.

What are some good dippers for Buffalo Chicken Dip?

Some popular dippers for Buffalo Chicken Dip include tortilla chips, crackers, celery sticks, and carrot sticks. You can also serve it with bread or pita chips for a heartier option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
Replies
Views
booksx2
  • MissChef
  • Recipes and Tips