• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering Buffalo Chicken Dip: Delicious and Easy Tips for the Perfect Recipe

In summary, the conversation is about making buffalo chicken dip using Pampered Chef Buffalo Rub and other ingredients. One person shares their recipe using Franks Wing Sauce and another person shares a variation using Franks Hot Sauce and crushed peppercorn and garlic rub. The conversation also includes suggestions for serving the dip with vegetables, chips, or as a chicken salad. Some participants have not used Franks sauce before and inquire about alternatives, while others recommend sticking to the original recipe for best results. There is also a discussion about where to find blue cheese crumbles for the dip.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I've never made buffalo chicken dip, but some of my friends have recently told me (the cook of the group) that they want me to make some. Anyone have a yummy (not too spicy) recipe using our rub? I would love to WOW them into buying some :)

Here is my recipe. I use Franks Wing Sauce (milder than Franks Hot Sauce)
I also just cook a couple chicken breasts in the DCB, and chop it up with the Mix n Chop, add in the rest of the ingredients and microwave. It was a big hit at my Fall/Winter Shows!

BUFFALO RUB CHICKEN DIP
8 oz. cream cheese
1 (10-14 oz) can chicken
1 cup Ranch dressing
1/4 cup Bleu Cheese crumbles
1/4 cup Wing Sauce
1 heaping tsp. Pampered Chef Buffalo Rub
4 oz. grated cheddar

Mix everything except the cheddar cheese together. Pour into mini-baker, then sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top. Microwave on high for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve it with celery & carrot sticks, and tortilla chips.

Here is a slight variation (making buffalo chicken salad) that I've had major success with too.
Mix some Franks hot sauce and crushed peppercorn and garlic rub in a prep bowl, then brush it on chicken while cooking on the grill pan with press. Make sure to reserve a little of the sauce for those who like it HOT!!! It's ridiculously easy and super delicious. Let the chicken rest on the cutting board, then slice and serve over salad.

I make the salad using hearts of romaine, tomato, celery (to cool the palate!), and cucumber, using all the usual tools to demo how quick and easy it can be. I use ranch salad dressing, and I offer two kinds for interest. I add mix-ins to store bought dressing. One is the reserved hot sauce for those who like it spicy, and the other is the crushed peppercorn and garlic rub. Just enough to add more flavor and change it up a little. Add some croutons, or serve with some garlic bread (made with pillsbury french loaf sprinkled with one of the oil dipping seasonings), and voila! Dinner in about 20 minutes!

Thank you! I'm not too sure about that "Frank's" sauce. I've never used it before. Is there anyone who makes a yummy version without this? Could you make it the same, but skip the sauce, or is that what makes it good? I'm new at this recipe!

1PamperedMommy said:
Thank you! I'm not too sure about that "Frank's" sauce. I've never used it before. Is there anyone who makes a yummy version without this? Could you make it the same, but skip the sauce, or is that what makes it good? I'm new at this recipe!

I have made it without the sauce when a host forgot to get it and it was still very, very good but Becky's version is best! (and I don't usually like bleu cheese)

The blue cheese crumbles you are talking about...Are they in a bag, like Kraft cheese? Or do you buy them with the deli cheeses?

I found the blue cheese crumbles in Deli @ Food Lion.

1. How do I make buffalo chicken dip less spicy?

To make buffalo chicken dip less spicy, you can adjust the amount of hot sauce you use or mix in some ranch or blue cheese dressing to balance out the heat. You can also add cream cheese or sour cream to mellow out the spice.

2. Can I make buffalo chicken dip in a slow cooker?

Yes, buffalo chicken dip can be made in a slow cooker. Simply combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Stir occasionally to prevent burning.

3. How long does buffalo chicken dip last in the fridge?

Buffalo chicken dip can last in the fridge for 3-4 days if stored in an airtight container. Make sure to reheat it thoroughly before consuming.

4. Can I use canned chicken for buffalo chicken dip?

Yes, canned chicken can be used for buffalo chicken dip. However, it is recommended to use cooked, shredded chicken for better flavor and texture.

5. What are some good dippers for buffalo chicken dip?

Some popular dippers for buffalo chicken dip include tortilla chips, celery sticks, carrot sticks, pita chips, and crackers. You can also serve it with sliced bread or use it as a topping for baked potatoes or nachos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherStephani
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
HeatherStephani
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo