• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip | Pampered Chef Recipe

I don't think I have ever had that happen. I've never used blue cheese dressing so I'm not sure what else could have caused it to separate. Maybe ask the person who recommended it what they did to help it not separate.I would mix it all together again when it was done cooking to get it back together again. But looking at the recipe, it seems like it would be great as is.I wouldn't add butter.
pcdreelin
Attached is one of the best dips we have had at several of our parties which utilizes many of the Pampered Chef Products. Feel free to enjoy this great Buffalo Chicken Dip.

Greg & Debbie Dreelin :chef:

Attachments

• Buffalo Chicken Dip.pdf
    172.7 KB · Views: 682
thank you looks yummy!!!!!!!

This sounds great! I wonder if there is a way to make our own sauce with the rub?

Thanks!

This recipe sounds wonderful! I can't help but think you could probably serve it over rice or noodles, too, and create a casserole... what do you think? I'd probably add black beans, too, if I did this....hmmm...

Okay, maybe I made this wrong...but it looked horrible. I used a block of cream cheese soften, 1/2 cup of blue cheese dressing, 1/2 cup of franks red hot sauce, 1/2 stick of butter (read that somewhere else) and a can of chicken breast. Heated everything together on stove and put in oven for 20 minutes. It looked separated and gooey. Did anyone else have this happen?

pampered chef newbie said:
Okay, maybe I made this wrong...but it looked horrible. I used a block of cream cheese soften, 1/2 cup of blue cheese dressing, 1/2 cup of franks red hot sauce, 1/2 stick of butter (read that somewhere else) and a can of chicken breast. Heated everything together on stove and put in oven for 20 minutes. It looked separated and gooey. Did anyone else have this happen?

The recipe didn't call for the butter. Not sure who recommended the addition of it, but that's why it had a separation issue. Maybe ask whoever recommended you do that what they did to help it not separate. I would think you would need to mix it all together again when it was done cooking to get it back together again. But looking at the recipe, it seems like it would be great as is. I wouldn't add butter.

While at conference I noticed there was a recipe for buffalo dip using our rub, I emailed test kitchens and they said it would post in Sept.
I emailed them back and asked if I could have it because I want to make it for a party. They did!
Now I have not see in on the website-
I am thinking they are not releasing it because they got rid of the mini baker!
ITs good - Just leave off the blue cheese :yuck:

Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cheddar cheese soup

¼ cup milk

2-3 tbsp Buffalo Rub

1 garlic clove, pressed

1 can (12.5 oz) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked ( I probably will use fresh chicken-diced)

1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese

8 oz cream cheese, softened

Crumbled blue cheese, assorted crackers and assorted vegetables (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Combine soup, milk, rub and pressed garlic in (2-qt.) Saucepan. Mix well. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, whisking occasionally. Stir in chicken; cook an additional 3-4 minutes or until chicken is hot. Remove from heat and stir in cheeses until incorporated.

2. Pour dip into Mini-Baker. Bake 13-15 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven. Top with blue cheese and serve with assorted crackers and vegetables, if desired.

Yield: 20 servings (3½ cups)

U.S. Nutrients per serving (about 3 tbsp, excluding optional ingredients): Calories 80, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 290 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook’s Tip: If desired, 1½ cups diced cooked chicken can be substituted for the canned chicken.

© 2010 The Pampered Chef used under license.

They got rid of the WHITE mini baker not the cranberry! :) They probably had other issues to deal with (i.e. newsletter)! :)

jbdowd0798 said:
They got rid of the WHITE mini baker not the cranberry! :)

OH...why did I think that....I think I may have read someone else's post complaining about what to put dip into...

thanks

They got rid of the Deep Dish Baker, too. I think that's what you're remembering from people talking about it and what they could use instead.

I have used this one at my last two parties and it was a big hit. And a lot less work!

Attachments

• BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP.doc
    4.9 KB · Views: 492

What is the best dip for parties?

The best dip for parties is a matter of personal preference, but some popular options include spinach and artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, and seven-layer dip.

Do you have any easy dip recipes for parties?

Yes, we have many easy dip recipes for parties on our website. Some favorites include our creamy ranch dip, cheesy bacon dip, and guacamole dip.

Can I make dips ahead of time for parties?

Yes, many dips can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until the party. Just be sure to follow food safety guidelines and properly store any dips with perishable ingredients like dairy or meat.

Do you have any healthy dip options for parties?

Yes, we have a variety of healthy dip options for parties. Some ideas include hummus and vegetable dip, tzatziki dip, and black bean dip.

Do you offer any gluten-free dip recipes for parties?

Yes, we have many gluten-free dip recipes for parties on our website. Some options include salsa, guacamole, and fruit dip. Just be sure to check the labels of any pre-made ingredients to ensure they are gluten-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
Replies
Views
booksx2
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • HeatherStephani
  • Recipes and Tips