• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Recipe for Pink Pampered Chef Dip? Share Here!

In summary, the customer is looking for a recipe for a pink pampered chef dip. Someone has heard of one, and the recipe is in the book "Is it the fluff and and cool whip fruit dip? (You can get strawberry cool whip and it will be pink) ...???."
chef.katie
I have a customer that is looking for a recipe for a pink pampered chef dip. Anyone ever heard of one? If so could you please post the recipe? Thanks.

Is it the fluff and and cool whip fruit dip? (You can get strawberry cool whip and it will be pink) ...???

This might be the one they are looking for:

Roasted Garlic & Red Pepper Dip with Pita Chips
(It's Good for You Cookbook)
2 whole heads garlic, unpeeled
1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch wedges
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 package (8 ounce) fat-free cream cheese softened
1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon Pantry Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix
Rosemary Pita Chips (optional)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Slice about 1/4 inch from top of each garlic head to expose garlic cloves. Place in center of Deep Dish Baker; surround with bell pepper wedges. Spray garlic and bell pepper with olive oil using Kitchen Spritzer; cover with aluminum foil. Bake 40-45 minutes or until garlic is soft; cool completely.

Place cream cheese in Small Batter Bowl; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds until softened. Whisk vigorously until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk.

Remove skin from bell pepper; finely chop using Food Chopper. Squeeze garlic cloves from papery skin into batter bowl. Add bell pepper, sour cream, lemon juice and seasoning mix; mix well. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve with Rosemary Pita Chips, if desired.
Yield: 1 1/2 cups (12 servings)

Rosemary Pita Chips
6 whole wheat pita pocket bread rounds
6 garlic cloves, pressed
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 teaspoons Pantry Rosemary Herb Seasonings Mix

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Split each pita pocket in half horizontally. Using Garlic Press, press garlic over rounds; spread evenly. Lightly spray rounds with olive oil using Kitchen Spritzer; sprinkle evenly with seasoning mix.

Cut each round into eight wedges. Arrange half of the pita wedges in a single layer on Large Round Stone. Bake 8-10 minutes or until chips are lightly browned and crisp. Remove from baking stone; cool completely. Repeat with remaining pita wedges.
Yield: 96 pita chips (12 servings)

The "pink" dip I use every May is 1 c. strawberry yogurt and 1 c. Cool Whip. Makes a great fruit dip!! You can even eat the leftovers with a spoon :D

GeorgiaPeach said:
The "pink" dip I use every May is 1 c. strawberry yogurt and 1 c. Cool Whip. Makes a great fruit dip!! You can even eat the leftovers with a spoon :D

What a great idea for May:). I think I will do that as an extra for every May show !! Maybe that will help a little with bookings.. mention that I will make a pink fruit dip as well.

That is a GREAT idea. Also couldn't you just change the color with food coloring? Like Ranch and red food coloring? Hm?

What is the recipe for Pink Pampered Chef Dip?

The recipe for Pink Pampered Chef Dip is as follows:

• 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
  • 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked ham
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked bacon
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper

Mix all ingredients together and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.

Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time. In fact, it is recommended to refrigerate the dip for at least 1 hour before serving to allow the flavors to blend together.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise for a healthier option, or omit the meat for a vegetarian version.

What is the best way to serve this dip?

This dip is best served with your favorite crackers, chips, or sliced vegetables. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.

Can I double this recipe for a larger crowd?

Yes, you can double or even triple this recipe for a larger crowd. Just make sure to have a large enough mixing bowl and adjust the seasonings to taste accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AmyDare