• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef- Need Something Lemony!

In summary, the lemon angel cake is a good recipe that is similar to the crunchy lemon cake. The lemon bars are the best recipe that the author has found.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I'm looking for a lemon-y Pampered Chef Recipe... maybe lemon bars, no-bake lemon pie or... something of the like! Anyone have any good Pampered Chef Lemon Recipes? :chef: Thanks!

You can do a recipe search behind CC and enter lemon as one of the keywords. I'm sure you'll find lots!

how about those new Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes from the spring/summer season's best.

Lemon Blueberry Trifle in All the best! I've had it with strawberries in it too! It was delish!!

tabnat80 said:
how about those new Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes from the spring/summer season's best.

I didn't care for these very much... and around here it's hard to find the box-size cake that it calls for!

vwpamperedchef said:
Lemon Blueberry Trifle in All the best! I've had it with strawberries in it too! It was delish!!

I was just going to post this! It's a great recipe!

I just found this on CC-- Has anyone tried this, do you like it? Reviews?

Lemon Angel Crunch Cake

Ingredients:
1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, divided (about 3 lemons)
1 cup boiling water
1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
1 cup powdered sugar

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350®F. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into ungreased Rectangular Baker, spreading evenly. Bake 35-40 minutes or until top is golden brown and cracks appear dry. (Cake should be firm to the touch; do not underbake.) Carefully turn baker upside down onto Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 45 minutes. (Do not remove cake from baker.)

2. Spread coconut in even layer over bottom of baking pan; bake at 350®F 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and evenly toasted, stirring once after 8 minutes. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely. Set aside.

3. Juice lemons using Juicer; set juice aside. Using Nylon Fork or metal skewer, poke holes in cake about 11/2 inches deep and 1/2 inch apart. In Small Micro-Cooker®, microwave water on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until boiling. Add gelatin to water; stir 2 minutes or until completely dissolved. Stir in 1/4 cup of the lemon juice. Slowly pour gelatin mixture evenly over cake.

4. In Small Batter Bowl, combine powdered sugar and remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice; spread evenly over cake. Sprinkle coconut over icing. Refrigerate 3 hours. Cut into squares using Serrated Bread Knife.

Yield: 15 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 41 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 0 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

The Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cake from It's Good For You is really good, too.

luscious lemon angel roll is our favorite

PC lemon bars are the best!!!

rennea said:
PC lemon bars are the best!!!

This may be perfect! What recipe book is it in? Or could you post the recipe? I didn't see any lemon BAR recipes on Consultants Corner when I was browsing! :) Thanks

Teresa Lynn said:
luscious lemon angel roll is our favorite

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one. It's in All the Best I think? I made it for Easter and it was delicious.

Lively Lemon Bars from the "It's good for you" cookbook

Crust
1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup powder sugar
1/2 cup margarine

Filling
3 lemons
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
2 egg whites
2 bablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons podered sugar

1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray Square baker with nontick cooking spray. For crust, combine flour and powder sugar. Add magarine using pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press mixture onto bottom of baker. Bake for 17 minutes. Remove from oven.
2. Meanwhile, for filling, zest two of the lemons and measure 2 teaspoons zest. Finely snip. Juice lemons for 1/2 cup of juice. Combine lemon zest, juice and granulated sugar and whisk. Add eggs, egg whites, flour and salt mix until well blended.

3. Pour filling over crust. Bake 20 minutes or until filling is set. Remove from oven and cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Makes 16 bars.

Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes Tip:
Just double the recipe and use a regular sized cake box. Also use the Silicone floral cupcake pan.... and bake them @350 for 15 min.. They taste alot better that way-meryl

Heavenly Lemon Angel Cake is very simular to the crunch one, except for less steps! I use to make this a lot in the first couple of years of my business, I got great feedback from the guests!
It can be found in the All The Best Cookbook on page 119!
I use to bake the cake at my house, the night before or, if a evening show, I would bake it in the morning and then I'd take it to the show and it would be very simple to put together. I also use to do it as the first thing because it takes 30 minutes to set the glaze!
So yummy! Good luck!:chef: :)

Warning -- when using Lemon Zest, be careful not to "pith people off!! ";)

OMG, that'a too funny Janice.. and Oh so true...

jwpamp said:
Warning -- when using Lemon Zest, be careful not to "pith people off!! ";)
hahah! And so many people don't know what pith is! They just keep zesting away!

You guys are making me want to bake!

Wish I could take the credit...heard it at a Director's Meeting (didn't know we had that much humor, did ya??).

bsaxman said:
I didn't care for these very much... and around here it's hard to find the box-size cake that it calls for!
The cake mix size is right in the Jiff brand, if that helps.

Pink Lemonade Dessert Squares

Crust:
1 ¼ c finely crushed mini-twist pretzels (about 2 ½ c pretzels)
½ c (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
1 tbsp water
¼ c sugar

Filling:

1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese
¾ c thawed, frozen pink lemonade concentrate
1 lemon
5-6 drops red food coloring (optional)
1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
1 pkg (3.3 oz) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling

Quartered lemon slices (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. For crust, finely crush pretzels in resealable plastic food storage bag with Meat Tenderizer or Baker's Roller. Place butter in Small Micro Cooker; microwave on high 30-60 seconds or until melted Add water to melted butter. In Small Batter Bowl, combine crushed pretzels and sugar; mix well. Add
butter mixture to crumb mixture; mix well and press over bottom of Medium Bar Pan. Bake 12 minutes. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely.

For filling, place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl; microwave on high 30 seconds or until softened. Whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Gradually add lemonade concentrate, mixing well after each addition, until well blended. Zest entire emon using Lemon Zester/Scorer; finely snip zest using Kitchen
Shears. Add lemon zest and food coloring, if desired, to cream cheese mixture. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill with 1 c of the whipped topping and set aside for garnish. Add pudding mix to cream cheese mixture; whisk until well incorporated (mixture will be thick). Fold in remaining whipped topping using Classic Scraper. Using Large Spreader, spread filling evenly over crust. Pipe 15 rosettes over dessert. If desired, garnish each rosette with one lemon slice.

Refrigerate at least 30 min or until ready to serve. Cut into squares using Utility Knife; serve using Mini Serving Spatula.

Cook's Tips:
If desired, this recipe can be doubled and prepared in the Stoneware Bar Pan. Use Stainless (4-qt) Mixing Bowl to mix filling. I've found that you don't need to double the pudding, however. It has plenty of flavor without doubling.

Lemon Tarlets

:chef:

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Lemon Tartlets 001.doc
    78 KB · Views: 285
  • RECIPE CARD - Lemon Tartlets 002.doc
    34 KB · Views: 257
Lemon Tarlets

Great recipe for Super Starters

:chef:

Attachments

• RECIPE CARD - Lemon Tartlets 001.doc
    78 KB · Views: 237
  • RECIPE CARD - Lemon Tartlets 002.doc
    34 KB · Views: 190

Related to Pampered Chef- Need Something Lemony!

1. How can I incorporate lemon into my cooking with Pampered Chef products?

There are many ways to use lemon in your cooking with Pampered Chef! Our Lemon Zester is perfect for grating lemon zest for added flavor in dishes like pasta, seafood, and salads. You can also use our Citrus Peeler to easily remove the peel from lemons and other citrus fruits. For a refreshing lemonade, try our Citrus Press to squeeze fresh lemon juice. And our Lemon Bar Pan is great for making delicious lemon bars for dessert!

2. Do you have any recipes that feature lemon as a main ingredient?

Yes, we have plenty of lemon-based recipes on our website and in our recipe books! Some popular ones include Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi, Lemon Chicken Piccata, and Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake. You can also search for specific recipes by ingredient on our website.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically designed for juicing lemons?

Yes, our Citrus Press is perfect for juicing lemons and other citrus fruits. It has a sturdy design and a non-slip handle for easy use, and it also includes a built-in strainer to catch any seeds.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make homemade lemonade?

Absolutely! Our Citrus Press is great for squeezing fresh lemon juice, and our Quick-Stir® Pitcher is perfect for mixing up a batch of homemade lemonade. You can also try our Lemon Zester to add some extra lemon flavor to your lemonade.

5. I have a lemon allergy. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help me avoid contact with lemon while cooking?

Yes, we have several products that can help with this. Our Citrus Peeler allows you to easily remove the peel from lemons and other citrus fruits without having to touch them. You can also use our Food Chopper to quickly chop up lemons without having to handle them directly. And our Reusable Silicone Food Wraps can be used as a barrier between your hands and the lemon while squeezing or zesting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sushimommy
Replies
Views
cochef