• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious and Creative Pink PC Recipes for Your Pink Day at Work!

In summary, Can anyone think of some PC recipes that are pink? Some ideas include the Strawberry- Coconut Tres Leche Trifle, Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries, Deviled eggs with bacon and red onion, and Deviled eggs with red onion and bacon.
magentablue
Can anyone think of some PC recipes that are pink?

We are having a pink day at work to raise awareness. I can think of so many desserts that are pink, or could be made pink with some food coloring... but I am having trouble thinking of real food that is pink. I know I could make eggs or cheese pink with some food coloring too, but that sounds so unappealing.

Any ideas? I'd like to use a PC recipe so I can share it and possibly drum up a little business :chef:

What about the Strawberry- Coconut Tres Leche Trifle? It's in the color scheme and you could easily add some coloring to the pudding part to make it pink!

Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries: use the same concept with Strawberry cake & either white chocolate that you color pink or get a tub of strawberry icing, remove ALL the foil!, melt it in the microwave until smooth & drizzle it over the cake, then decorate wtih strawberries.

Cupcakes: Make them in our pan (metal or stone) and use the easy accent decorator for a swirl of icing on top. Again, strawberry cake & strawberry icing. You could even use the egg slicer to lay a slice of strawberry on top for accent.

If you wanted to make real food, as opposed to desserts, you could make something with a red marinara sauce, then add some mascarpone cheese. The cheese adds some great flavors and takes away the vivid redness of the sauce. Not quite pink, but better than blood red! LOL.

Sometimes cooked ham is more pink than brown. Red cabbage and turnips turn other stuff pink. Raspberry habanero with cream cheese, and instead of ouring it over the cream cheese, thouroughly mix it up? That's all I can think of.
I agree, pink deviled eggs would look gross.

What is the Pink App?

The Pink App is a mobile application developed by Pampered Chef specifically for our consultants. It provides tools and resources to help consultants manage their business, place orders, and access training materials.

How do I download the Pink App?

The Pink App is available for download on both the App Store for iOS devices and Google Play Store for Android devices. Simply search for "Pampered Chef Pink App" and follow the prompts to install it on your device.

What features are included in the Pink App?

The Pink App includes a variety of features such as order management, customer tracking, inventory management, and access to training materials. It also has a built-in shopping cart for customers to place orders directly through the app.

Can I use the Pink App to place orders for my customers?

Yes, the Pink App has a convenient ordering system that allows consultants to place orders for their customers directly through the app. This makes the ordering process faster and more efficient for both consultants and customers.

Is the Pink App only available for consultants?

Yes, the Pink App is only available for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a tool designed to help our consultants manage their business and provide a better experience for their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpnina
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefcouts
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies