• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Recipes Question and Thoughts

In a trifle bowl or large glass bowl, layer half of the cake pieces, followed by half of the cream cheese mixture, half of the whipped topping, and half of the strawberries.7. Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients.8. In a small saucepan, heat the strawberry jam until it becomes pourable. Drizzle it over the top of the trifle.9. Sprinkle the toasted almonds on top.10. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.In summary, the conversation was about the host's plans to make two desserts for her HWC FR show - a trifle and a cake to demo. She was looking for pink trifle recipes and suggestions for pink
kcmckay
Gold Member
I am hosting my own HWC FR show on Friday. I want to make 2 desserts. One probably ahead of time and one to demo.

I'd really like to make a trifle and a cake that I can put on pedestal and I don't have the white appetizer plates but I have the stand and am going to use the daisy plates from a couple of years ago.

I've looked in files and can't find any pink trifle recipes!!!??? I think I'd prefer to do a fairly simple trifle as the demo and have cake premade. I also want to serve pink beverages and not sure what to make???

I'm between Chocolate Strawberry Skillet Cake & Strawberry Cheesecake Torte.

So basically my question is does anyone know any good pink Trifle recipes and which recipe is better cake/torte? And what pink drinks are good?? Thanks! :)

I am hosting a Pampered Pink Party on Monday. I am making a strawberry cream trifle from a recipe I got in the file section. I am serving pink lemonade and raspberry champagne cream cupcakes from the calendar, and some pink lemonade fruit dip served in the cool and serve. I might even do a sweet and sour shrimp to show off the DCB. I'll let you know how it turns out. Good luck. There are alot of recipes and ideas in the files section.

Here are two pink trifle recipes that you can try for your show:1. Pink Lemonade TrifleIngredients:- 1 box of lemon cake mix- 1 cup water- 1/3 cup vegetable oil- 3 eggs- 1 can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed- 1/4 cup powdered sugar- 1 tub of whipped topping- 1 cup fresh raspberries- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced- 1/2 cup blueberriesInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs. Mix until well combined.3. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.4. Let the cake cool completely, then cut it into bite-sized pieces.5. In a small bowl, mix together the pink lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar.6. In a trifle bowl or large glass bowl, layer half of the cake pieces, followed by half of the lemonade mixture, half of the whipped topping, and half of the berries.7. Repeat the layers with the remaining ingredients.8. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.2. Strawberry Cheesecake TrifleIngredients:- 1 box of vanilla cake mix- 1 cup water- 1/3 cup vegetable oil- 3 eggs- 8 oz cream cheese, softened- 1/2 cup powdered sugar- 1 tub of whipped topping- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced- 1/4 cup strawberry jam- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toastedInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs. Mix until well combined.3. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.4. Let the cake cool completely, then cut it into bite-sized pieces.5. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered

1. Can I use regular ingredients instead of the pink ones listed in the recipe?

Yes, you can use regular ingredients in place of the pink ones. The pink ingredients are just suggestions for a fun, colorful twist on the recipe.

2. Are the pink recipes only for breast cancer awareness month?

No, the pink recipes are available all year round. However, they are often promoted and used more frequently during breast cancer awareness month in October.

3. Are the pink recipes only for desserts?

No, there are a variety of pink recipes available for all types of meals including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts.

4. Can I purchase the pink ingredients from Pampered Chef?

Yes, some of the pink ingredients used in the recipes can be purchased from Pampered Chef. However, you can also find similar ingredients at your local grocery store.

5. Can I host a pink recipe party?

Absolutely! Hosting a pink recipe party is a great way to spread awareness and raise funds for breast cancer research. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to host a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vickeme1
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • sassypip