• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fruit Pizza Recipe: Bright Pink Cream Cheese with Gel Food Coloring

In summary, the conversation discusses using any type of fruit for a fruit pizza recipe, how much gel food coloring to use for a bright pink cream cheese, making the recipe ahead of time, using a specific type of pan, and using regular food coloring instead of gel.
Amberd
I did a fruit pizza as one of my recipes for may, (i know May is almost over) I got the recipe from a girl in our cluster, and she tinted the cream chees/powdered sugar with food coloring, so it would be pink. ok here's my tip, When I did it I used the concentrated gel food coloring, (thats all I had) and I had the brightest pink that I think I have ever seen. It looked really good.

So theres my little niblet of a tip, I know its not much, but I think the one made with the concentrated gel looked better, because it was brighter.

Try substituting Grand Marnier for the vanilla extract! I did this at one of my shows and they were practically licking the stone.

Thanks for sharing your tip! I've also used concentrated gel food coloring in my recipes and have noticed a big difference in the brightness of the color compared to regular food coloring. It's definitely worth investing in if you want a more vibrant result. I'll have to try it on my next fruit pizza. Thanks again!

Related to Fruit Pizza Recipe: Bright Pink Cream Cheese with Gel Food Coloring

1. Can I use any type of fruit for this fruit pizza recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you like for this recipe. Some popular options include strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, and mandarin oranges.

2. How much gel food coloring should I use to get a bright pink cream cheese?

The amount of gel food coloring you need will depend on the brand and intensity of the color. Start with a small amount (about 1/4 teaspoon) and add more as needed until you reach your desired shade of pink.

3. Can I make this fruit pizza recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the crust and cream cheese mixture ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge. When you're ready to serve, assemble the pizza and add the fruit on top.

4. Do I need to use a specific type of pan for this recipe?

You can use a variety of pans for this recipe, including a round pizza pan, a tart pan, or a rectangular baking sheet. Just make sure to grease the pan before pressing in the dough.

5. Can I use regular food coloring instead of gel food coloring?

We recommend using gel food coloring for this recipe because it produces more vibrant colors without adding extra liquid. If you only have regular food coloring, you can use it, but you may need to add more to achieve the same bright pink color.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
sharalam