• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Trifle Recipes: Find Yours by Tomorrow!

In summary, a Pink Trifle is a layered dessert made with cake, whipped cream, and fruit. It can be made with any type of cake, but sponge or pound cake are most commonly used. Variations to the traditional recipe include adding custard or pudding and experimenting with different types of cake and toppings. It can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days, but it is best to consume it within 24 hours for optimal freshness.
pamperedpnina
I apologize if this has been asked before (I'm sure it has but I cant find the info when I search)

I'm looking for some pink trifle recipe's to choose from I need them by tomorrow so I can go buy the stuff for my Thursday show:eek:

I just did the strawberry creme trifle from the spring/summer 2008 season's best.

A very quick, easy and yummy one is to use angel food cake, cubed, package of strawberries, the strawberry glaze and a small container of cool whip. You mix the glaze with the cool whip, core and slice the strawberries using the ESP. Then you simply layer the angel food cake, strawberries, whip cream stuff....repeat!

Related to Pink Trifle Recipes: Find Yours by Tomorrow!

1. What is a Pink Trifle?

A Pink Trifle is a dessert made with layers of cake, whipped cream, and fruit. It is typically served in a clear glass bowl or trifle dish, allowing the colorful layers to be visible.

2. How do I make a Pink Trifle?

To make a Pink Trifle, you will need a sponge or pound cake, whipped cream, and your choice of fruit (such as strawberries, raspberries, or cherries). Start by cutting the cake into cubes and layering them in the bottom of a trifle dish. Next, add a layer of whipped cream followed by a layer of fruit. Repeat the layers until you reach the top of the dish, ending with a layer of whipped cream. Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.

3. Can I use any type of cake for a Pink Trifle?

Yes, you can use any type of cake for a Pink Trifle. However, sponge or pound cake are the most commonly used because they hold up well in the layers and absorb the flavors of the other ingredients.

4. Are there any variations to the traditional Pink Trifle recipe?

Yes, there are many variations to the traditional Pink Trifle recipe. Some people like to add layers of custard or pudding in addition to the cake, whipped cream, and fruit. Others like to use different types of cake, such as angel food or chocolate. You can also experiment with different types of fruit and toppings, such as chocolate shavings or nuts.

5. How long can a Pink Trifle be stored in the fridge?

A Pink Trifle can be stored in the fridge for up to 2-3 days. However, it is best to consume it within 24 hours of making it to ensure the cake stays moist and the fruit stays fresh. If you are making it ahead of time, it is best to wait to add the final layer of whipped cream until just before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies