• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Delicious Fruit and Chocolate Dip Recipes for a Sip 'N Dip Party?

In summary, the four gals provide great ideas for a fruit dip. The "spread" from the Taffy Apple Pizza recipe is a really good fruit dip, too. The Cool Creamy Fondue recipe is also a good dip for fruits. The Margarita Dip recipe is a delicious recipe. Lastly, the Mango Salsa recipe is also a good dip for fruits.
Cookin'Janet
I'm hosting a Sip "N Dip...I have most of the dips chosen but would like a few sweet/dessert ones. Does anybody have a great recipe for a fruit dip? And I'd also like a chocolate fondue dip.

Any other ideas would be great...it is for a birthday party.

The filling for the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle makes an excellent fruit dip. Trust me.

1 8 oz. carton strawberry yogurt
1 8 oz. tub strawberry Cool Whip

Combine. Serve.

---
The "spread" from the Taffy Apple Pizza recipe is a really good fruit dip, too. In fact, my AD makes it, then spreads it on a SA med square, sprinkles it with toffee (Heath or Skor) chips and drizzles it with caramel. She serves it with apple wedges and calls it "Apple Crack" because it's so addictive.

What about Cool Creamy Fondue? (on cover of all best cookbook)
1tub cool whip
3/4 cup choc chips (melted)
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cinn.

Mix and chill

Here are some chocolate recipes - One is a Double Chocolate fruit dip

Attachments

• Aphrodesiac Recipes.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 345
Here is a good dip for fruits.
1 Jar of marshmellow fluff
1 block of cream cheese
Mix well. You can leave as is or add any flavor preserves, I add strawberry preserves, but any flavor is good.

pampered_rae said:
Here is a good dip for fruits.
1 Jar of marshmellow fluff
1 block of cream cheese
Mix well. You can leave as is or add any flavor preserves, I add strawberry preserves, but any flavor is good.

This is a delicious recipe...I've been making this one for years and love it!

Great ideas...thanks gals!!!

Here's one I am using for my son's graduation:

Margarita Dip

8 oz. cream cheese
1/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate (slightly thawed)
2 Tbsp. orange juice
1/2 cup Cool Whip

I am also making the Mango Salsa (It is in one of the Season's Best books as a topping for ice cream) - YUMMM

What is the shelf life of the Need Fruit and Chocolate Dips?

The shelf life of our Need Fruit and Chocolate Dips is approximately 6 months when stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it is recommended to consume within 2 weeks for optimal freshness.

Can the Need Fruit and Chocolate Dips be refrigerated?

Yes, the Need Fruit and Chocolate Dips can be refrigerated for longer shelf life. However, it may harden when chilled and should be brought to room temperature before serving.

Are the Need Fruit and Chocolate Dips gluten-free?

Yes, our Need Fruit and Chocolate Dips are gluten-free. They are made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients and do not contain any wheat, barley, or rye.

What are some recommended fruits to pair with the Need Fruit and Chocolate Dips?

Our Need Fruit and Chocolate Dips go well with a variety of fruits, such as strawberries, bananas, apples, and pineapples. We also recommend trying it with pretzels or graham crackers for a sweet and salty combination.

Can the Need Fruit and Chocolate Dips be used as a topping for desserts?

Yes, the Need Fruit and Chocolate Dips can be used as a delicious topping for desserts like ice cream, cakes, and brownies. Get creative and try it as a drizzle on your favorite desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • chefamjohnson
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sslangley
  • bridgetbakes