• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Fruit Dip Recipe Needed for Tomorrow!

In summary, the fruit dip recipe requires 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and diced fruits. Different types of cream cheese can be used, but it may alter the taste and texture. The dip can be made a day in advance, but it is best to make it on the day of serving. Frozen fruit can be used, but it should be thawed and drained before adding to the dip. Additional flavors and toppings such as chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or cinnamon can be added to enhance the taste and texture.
pcjulie
I know I have heard of fruit dip recipes that require only sour cream, brown sugar and something else (vanilla maybe?). Does anyone know what I am talking about and have a recipe I can use for tomorrow morning? Thanks!

If you mix softened cream cheese with brown sugar, it makesan AWESOME dip for apples, etc.!

1 (8 oz.) container cream cheese (flavored if you prefer, like strawberry)
1 (16 oz.) jar marshmallow fluffBlend together and voila!

yum!that sounds delicious!!

jenniferknapp said:
1 (8 oz.) container cream cheese (flavored if you prefer, like strawberry)
1 (16 oz.) jar marshmallow fluff

Blend together and voila!

Another yummy fruit dip is
1 8 oz. tub Cool Whip (vanilla or strawberry are great!)
1 8 oz. carton yogurtIf you use strawberry flavor for both, it's a lovely pink dip (great for HWC!) that's fantastic on berries or honeydew melon.

(Quick Dip)

What did you just call me? Just kidding!

I second the cream cheese and fluff! I can eat that by the case! LOL Who needs fruit?

1. What ingredients do I need for the fruit dip recipe?

The ingredients for the delicious fruit dip recipe are: 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar, 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and your choice of diced fruits.

2. Can I use a different type of cream cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of cream cheese, such as low-fat or flavored, but it may alter the taste and texture of the dip.

3. How far in advance can I make the fruit dip?

You can make the fruit dip a day in advance and store it in the refrigerator. However, for the best taste and texture, it is recommended to make it on the day of serving.

4. Can I use frozen fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen fruit for this recipe, but make sure to thaw and drain the fruits before adding them to the dip.

5. Can I add any additional flavors or toppings to the fruit dip?

Yes, you can add additional flavors or toppings such as chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or cinnamon to the fruit dip to enhance the taste and add some texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb V
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies