• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find My Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe!

In summary, to access the "Help Me Find My Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe!" you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant for assistance. You can make substitutions in the recipe to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. Recommended tools for making the pizza include a pizza stone or large bar pan, but a regular pizza pan or baking sheet can also be used. The total time for making the pizza is approximately 30 minutes to prepare and 15-20 minutes to cook. The Buffalo Chicken Pizza can also be frozen before or after baking, with instructions for reheating included.
mandydollie
Does anyone have a recipe for buffalo chicken pizza? I made it for my very first open house and for the life of me cannot find the recipe. can anyone help?

Here you go, and here's the link for a lot of recipes.....http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm Buffalo Chicken Pizza1 pkg (10oz) refrigerated pizza crust2 plum tomatoes, seeded & chopped1/2 cup celery, chopped4 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded2 tbsp fresh parsley, snipped1/2 cup ketchup1 tbsp vinegar1 tsp Tabasco pepper sauce1/4 tsp salt2 garlic cloves, pressed1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped1/4 cup blue cheese or ranch dressingPreheat oven to 450°F. Lightly sprinkle a rectangle stone with flour. Unroll pizza crust onto stone: roll out to edge.Remove core & seeds from tomatoes. Coarsely chop tomatoes & celery with a knife; place in a bowl. Grate cheese into bowl using grater. Add parsley snipped with kitchen shears; set aside.In small bowl, combine ketchup, vinegar, pepper sauce, salt & garlic. Chop chicken. Add chicken to sauce mixture; mix well using. Spread chicken mixture evenly over dough; top evenly with cheese mixture.Bake 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to cooling rack. Cut into squares using pizza cutter. Drizzle with dressing. Serve Yield: 10 servings

Thank you SOOOO much!

1. How do I access the "Help Me Find My Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe!"?

To access the recipe, you can visit our Pampered Chef website and search for it in our recipe library. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding the recipe.

2. Can I make any substitutions in the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions to fit your dietary restrictions or personal preferences. For example, you can use a gluten-free pizza crust or swap out the chicken for a vegetarian protein option.

3. What tools do I need to make the Buffalo Chicken Pizza?

The Pampered Chef Pizza Stone or Large Bar Pan is recommended for best results, but you can also use a regular pizza pan or baking sheet. Other tools that may be helpful include a dough roller and pizza cutter.

4. How long does it take to make the Buffalo Chicken Pizza?

The total time for making the pizza may vary depending on your experience and kitchen setup, but on average it takes about 30 minutes to prepare and 15-20 minutes to cook.

5. Can I freeze the Buffalo Chicken Pizza?

Yes, you can freeze the pizza before or after baking. If freezing before baking, wrap the pizza in plastic wrap and then foil before placing it in the freezer. If freezing after baking, let the pizza cool completely, then wrap and freeze. To reheat, bake in the oven at 375°F for 10-15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherStephani
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
HeatherStephani
Replies
Views
booksx2
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo