• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chinese Chicken Pizza Recipe - Any Good?

In summary, the Chinese Chicken Pizza Recipe is a simple and easy-to-follow recipe that only requires a few basic ingredients and can be ready in under an hour. You can customize the toppings to your liking and use pre-made pizza dough for convenience, though making your own dough is recommended for the freshest and tastiest results. This recipe is not suitable for vegetarians, but can easily be modified by substituting the chicken with tofu or other meat alternatives. It makes one 12-inch pizza, serving 2-3 people as a main dish or 4-6 people as an appetizer. Adjust the ingredients as needed for more portions.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
Does anyone have the Chinese Chicken Pizza recipe handy who could post the ingredients? Also, is it any good?
(I have some leftover cooked Chinese spiced chicken breasts in search of an appropriate recipe that will appreciate their Chinese-y-ness.)
If you have another suggestion, that would be nice as well. TIA.​

What cookbook is this in?

What about just making a stir fry???? cut all the veggies w/ the ultimate mandoline and you can use white or brown rice with it! I found this "stir fry sauce" at the grocery store, next to soy sauce and it is super yummy! I use that w/ water to make super delicious and quick stir fry!

1. Is the Chinese Chicken Pizza Recipe difficult to make?

Not at all! This recipe is actually quite simple and easy to follow. It only requires a few basic ingredients and can be ready in under an hour.

2. Can I customize the toppings on the Chinese Chicken Pizza?

Absolutely! Our recipe includes a combination of chicken, vegetables, and a sweet and spicy sauce. However, feel free to add or substitute any toppings to your liking.

3. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for convenience. However, we recommend making your own dough for the freshest and tastiest results.

4. Is this recipe suitable for vegetarians?

Unfortunately, this specific recipe includes chicken as the main protein. However, you can easily substitute the chicken with tofu or other meat alternatives to make it vegetarian-friendly.

5. How many servings does the Chinese Chicken Pizza Recipe make?

This recipe makes one 12-inch pizza, which can serve 2-3 people as a main dish or 4-6 people as an appetizer. Adjust the ingredients accordingly if you need to make more portions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies