• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hot Wing Dip Recipe Search - Can You Help Jessica?

In summary, the conversation is about a hot wing type dip and the recipe for it. The dip is made with shredded chicken breast, hot wing sauce, cream cheese, and white cheese melted on top. It can be served with tortilla chips, crackers, or celery sticks. The recipe is from Pampered Chef and is highly recommended for parties. The dip can also be made with blue cheese dressing and served with other types of crackers. The recipe can be found in the Pampered Chef cookbook.
jchesley
Does anyone know of a hot wing type dip? I tried a file search but didn't come up with anything, and I swear I have seen it on here somewhere. I think it is shredded chicken breast, hot wing sauce, cream cheese, and some sort of white cheese melted over the top. Heck, I could probably throw it together without the recipe, but I would still like to have it.

Thanks!
Jessica

Here you go! It is AWESOME!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

2-4 Boneless Chicken Breasts, cooked and coarsely chopped or shredded
2 (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
1 cup Blue Cheese Salad Dressing( chunky)
1 cup Hot Sauce ( Frank's hot wing sauce)
3/4 cup chopped celery
6 oz. shredded Cheddar Cheese

Cooking Tools:

Small saute Pan
Large Micro Cooker
Food Chopper
Classic Batter Bowl
Oval Baker
Measure-all cup

Cooking Instructions:

Cook chicken breast in Micro Cooker and chop coarsely with Food Chopper.

Sauté celery in Hot Sauce in Small Sauté Pan.

Soften cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl in microwave the combine with Hot Sauce/celery. Measure Blue Cheese Salad Dressing in measure all cup and add to Chicken. Add half of the Cheddar Cheese.
Pour into a Stoneware piece. The Oval Baker, Deep Dish, or Square Baker work very well. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve with Tortilla Chips and/or celery sticks

I think this is it. It's the one I make and I think it is a pampered chef recipe. If not it's really good and a great dip at parties. You can substitue blue cheese dressing for the ranch, and you can serve it with chips, crackers, or mini toast.
It's so good!!!

Buffalo Chicken dipINGREDIENTS
2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained or cooked chicken breast
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as Franks® Red Hot®
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers

DIRECTIONS
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.

Debbie :D

Thanks ladies! It sounds so yummy. :D

If this is a PC recipe, anyone remember what cookbook it's in?

Tracy

I use the same one as Debbie but use Tortilla chips with it. I really recommend this one! When I make it for parties.....I always make sure that I have copies of the recipe with me....it's ALWAYS asked for!

It is also good with regular Ritz crackers or Fritos!

What ingredients are needed for the hot wing dip recipe?

The hot wing dip recipe requires cream cheese, shredded cooked chicken, buffalo wing sauce, ranch dressing, shredded cheddar cheese, and green onions.

Can I use a substitute for buffalo wing sauce?

Yes, you can use any hot sauce or a combination of hot sauce and butter as a substitute for buffalo wing sauce in the hot wing dip recipe.

How do I make the hot wing dip spicy?

To make the hot wing dip spicier, you can add more buffalo wing sauce or a few dashes of cayenne pepper to the mixture.

Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the hot wing dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. When reheating, add a splash of milk to keep the dip creamy.

What can I serve with the hot wing dip?

The hot wing dip can be served with tortilla chips, crackers, celery sticks, or carrot sticks. It can also be used as a topping for baked potatoes or as a spread for sandwiches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
MaryannNic