• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Hot Broccoli Cheese Dip Recipe for Your Next Party

In summary, "Ok..ladies and Gents....." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to kick off a live cooking demonstration or product presentation. To attend an event, you can contact a local consultant or visit their website. These events are open to everyone, and attendees can expect a lively and interactive experience with the opportunity to try out products and ask questions. Hosting your own event is also an option, and you can learn more by contacting a consultant.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I have a host who would like for me to make a Hot Broccoli Cheese Dip for her show next Saturday. I came to y'all first so can you help?

TIA!!!

Here you go, you can find most old recipes on this website.....http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm I have it in my favorites.Hot Broccoli DipSubmitted by RINI1 cup fresh broccoli florets, chopped (about 6 oz.)
2 TBSP onion, chopped
2 TBSP red bell, chopped
1 oz (1/4 cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
1/8 tsp ground black pepperPreheat oven to 375 F.
Chop broccoli, onion, and bell pepper; place in a bowl. Grate parmesan cheese; add 2 TBSP to vegetable mixture. Press garlic and add to vegetables along with remaining ingredients, mixing well. Spoon into a small baker pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle remaining 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese over top and surround with Pita Chips for serving.Yield 2 cups (16 servings)

jdavis said:
Here you go, you can find most old recipes on this website.....http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm I have it in my favorites.

THANK YOU!!! I also have JOyces in my favorites but thought I would try here first! Does anyone know what cookbook it was in??

1. What is "Ok..ladies and Gents....."?

"Ok..ladies and Gents....." is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to announce the start of a live cooking demonstration or product presentation. It is a way to engage the audience and get them excited about the upcoming event.

2. How can I attend an "Ok..ladies and Gents....." event?

To attend an "Ok..ladies and Gents....." event, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Many consultants also post about their upcoming events on social media, so be sure to follow them for updates.

3. Do I have to be a woman to attend an "Ok..ladies and Gents....." event?

No, "Ok..ladies and Gents....." events are open to everyone! The phrase is simply a fun and inclusive way to address the audience and does not exclude anyone based on gender.

4. What can I expect at an "Ok..ladies and Gents....." event?

At an "Ok..ladies and Gents....." event, you can expect a lively and interactive cooking demonstration or product presentation by a Pampered Chef consultant. You will also have the opportunity to try out our products and ask any questions you may have.

5. Can I host my own "Ok..ladies and Gents....." event?

Absolutely! Hosting your own "Ok..ladies and Gents....." event is a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and informative cooking experience. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about hosting options and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtraci
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedtraci
  • SandiLeigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kandi2candy