• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool Veggie Pizza - With Cheese?

In summary, the ingredients for Cool Veggie Pizza with Cheese include a pre-made pizza crust, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise, assorted vegetables, and shredded cheese. A gluten-free crust can be used for this recipe, and it takes about 30-32 minutes to make. This pizza can also be made ahead of time and additional toppings such as diced tomatoes, olives, and onions can be added.
bridgetbakes
I am considering doing the Cool Veggie Pizza for a demo soon and was wondering if anyone has ever tried it with a little grated parmesan on top? I have never tried the recipe before but I will use ANY excuse to whip out my Microplane Adjustable Grater at a party (LOVE IT!:love:) and was hoping that parmesan would complement this recipe. Does anyone know?

I don't see why not. I usually put grated cheddar on it. But if you focused on the Italian flavors (use Italian seasoning instead of dill mix, add zucchini, etc) then it would be great with parmesan.

Mmm - I made these for a party I was invited to a few weeks ago, and they got completely gobbled up immediately. I think a little grated parmesan on top would be awesome (gotta try that next time!).

Grated parm is good on just about ANYTHING savory! Plus, the MPG makes it so "fluffy and airy" that it doesn't add a whole lot of taste unless you go crazy with it! I would definately add that to the top so you can showcase another product...I love that product too!

Great idea. Grated Parmesan would taste, and the classic Parmesan fragrance to each bite.

What are the ingredients for Cool Veggie Pizza with Cheese?

The ingredients for Cool Veggie Pizza with Cheese are a pre-made pizza crust, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise, assorted vegetables (such as bell peppers, carrots, cucumbers, etc.), and shredded cheese.

Can I use a gluten-free crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a gluten-free crust for this recipe. Just make sure to check the ingredients list to ensure it is suitable for your dietary needs.

How long does it take to make Cool Veggie Pizza with Cheese?

This recipe takes about 20 minutes to prepare and 10-12 minutes to bake, for a total of 30-32 minutes.

Can I make this pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this pizza ahead of time. Simply prepare the crust and cream cheese mixture, and store them separately in the fridge. Assemble and bake the pizza when ready to serve.

Can I add additional toppings to this pizza?

Yes, you can add additional toppings to this pizza. Some popular options include diced tomatoes, olives, and onions. Just make sure to not overload the pizza with too many toppings, as it may affect the cooking time and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • pcnewbie72
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenandnelson