• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Club Ring as Christmas Tree Appetizer

In summary, a Chicken Club Ring as Christmas Tree Appetizer is a festive and delicious appetizer made with crescent roll dough, cooked chicken, bacon, cheese, and a variety of other toppings, all arranged in the shape of a Christmas tree. To make it, you will need to layer the ingredients on top of the dough, fold and seal the edges, cut slits to resemble a Christmas tree, and bake according to the package instructions. It can be made ahead of time and you can add a variety of toppings to customize it. While crescent roll dough is the traditional choice, you can use other types of dough as well.
jrstephens
How do you think this would be? I need to take something to church next Sunday night. I thought about cutting the crescents up and forming them in the tree and then putting the mixture on the top tp bake and use the tomatoes and garland. What do you think?

I could just stick with the Cool Veggie Tree I made at my show yesterday but with crescents. I think crescents would bebetter than biscuits.

It would work...

Jennifer - get the crescent rounds, unroll them and spread the filling in, roll them up and they are set to go.

You could also use red and green pepper as "garland or ornaments".

Sounds great!
Take some pictures when it's done!

1. What is a Chicken Club Ring as Christmas Tree Appetizer?

A Chicken Club Ring as Christmas Tree Appetizer is a festive and delicious appetizer made with crescent roll dough, cooked chicken, bacon, cheese, and a variety of other toppings, all arranged in the shape of a Christmas tree. It is perfect for holiday parties and gatherings.

2. How do I make a Chicken Club Ring as Christmas Tree Appetizer?

To make a Chicken Club Ring as Christmas Tree Appetizer, you will need crescent roll dough, cooked chicken, bacon, cheese, and any other toppings you desire. Roll out the crescent roll dough into a circle and place it on a baking sheet. Layer the chicken, bacon, and cheese on top of the dough, leaving a small border around the edge. Fold the edges of the dough over the filling and press to seal. Cut slits along the top of the dough to resemble a Christmas tree, and bake in the oven according to the crescent roll package instructions. Once cooked, add any additional toppings, such as cherry tomatoes or green onions, and serve.

3. Can I make a Chicken Club Ring as Christmas Tree Appetizer ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a Chicken Club Ring as Christmas Tree Appetizer ahead of time. You can assemble the Christmas tree shape and store it in the fridge until you are ready to bake it. You can also bake the appetizer ahead of time and reheat it in the oven before serving.

4. What other toppings can I add to my Chicken Club Ring as Christmas Tree Appetizer?

You can add a variety of toppings to your Chicken Club Ring as Christmas Tree Appetizer, such as diced tomatoes, green onions, diced bell peppers, olives, or any other toppings you enjoy on a classic chicken club sandwich. Get creative and add your own personal touch!

5. Can I use a different type of dough for my Chicken Club Ring as Christmas Tree Appetizer?

While crescent roll dough is the traditional choice for this appetizer, you can use other types of dough, such as pizza dough or puff pastry, to make your Chicken Club Ring as Christmas Tree Appetizer. Keep in mind that the baking time may vary depending on the type of dough used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Cape_PC