• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Biscuit Bites- 8 in or 10 in Pan

In summary, to properly grease the pan for Garlic Biscuit Bites, use butter or non-stick cooking spray before adding the dough. You can use an 8-inch or 10-inch round pan for this recipe, but the baking time may be affected. Fresh garlic can be substituted for garlic powder, and 2-3 cloves of minced garlic is recommended. Baking time will vary, but start with 15 minutes and use a toothpick to check for doneness. Baked Garlic Biscuit Bites can be frozen for up to 3 months and reheated in a preheated oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
babywings76
Gold Member
Which saute pan do you use when you demo the garlic biscuit bites? The 8 in seems kind of small sometimes. Do you think for a party w/ 10 guests I should make 2 cans in the 10 in pan?

I can NEVER seem to find a "small" container (5 biscuits, I think) of the Grands - so instead of wasting the biscuits, I use the entire regular size can (8 biscuits?) in the 10-inch.

HTH!

I used to use the 8", but now that I have the 10" it is easier. I have done both the garlic bites then use cinnamon bites for the other demo, wiping out the pan with a paper towel in between. Keep in mind the handle is HOT -- I've burned myself a few times.

I agree- if you use the standard size tube of Grands, use the 10". If you use the 5-biscuit tube of Grands, or the 10-biscuit of standard biscuits, use the 8".

I use the 12" family skillet. I couldn't imagine using the 8" saute pan. I also use the 8-count Grands Biscuits.

I use the 10" skillet - make these all the time! In fact, I'm making them tonight along with the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. :chef:

I use the 5 count biscuits, 8 in skillet, I dont have any other size skillet yet. I shop on a military base and can usually ONLY find the 5 count! lol

1. How do I properly grease the pan for the Garlic Biscuit Bites?

To prevent the biscuits from sticking to the pan, we recommend greasing it with butter or non-stick cooking spray before adding the dough.

2. Can I use a different type of pan for the Garlic Biscuit Bites?

Yes, you can use either an 8-inch or 10-inch round pan for this recipe. Just keep in mind that the size of the pan may affect the baking time.

3. Can I substitute fresh garlic for garlic powder in this recipe?

Yes, you can use minced fresh garlic instead of garlic powder for a stronger garlic flavor. We recommend using 2-3 cloves of minced garlic for this recipe.

4. How long do I need to bake the Garlic Biscuit Bites?

The baking time for the Garlic Biscuit Bites will vary depending on the size of your pan and your oven. We recommend starting with 15 minutes and checking for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center. The toothpick should come out clean when the biscuits are fully baked.

5. Can I freeze the Garlic Biscuit Bites for later?

Yes, you can freeze the baked Garlic Biscuit Bites for up to 3 months. To reheat, simply place them in a preheated oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until warmed through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • magentablue