• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownie Pops/Bites Ideas and Pictures

In summary, the conversation is about a person experimenting with different variations of brownie bites, including using different types of sprinkles, drizzles, and toppings. They also discuss the versatility of the recipe for different occasions and preferences. The person shares photos and positive feedback on the taste and appearance of the brownie bites.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hey y'all, I just made these today, and decided to experiment a little.

I initially used mini candy canes, but actually didn't like how overwhelmingly minty they made these - I kind of felt that you missed the brownie-ness of these yummy bites with all of the crushed up candy canes.

So, I made the following variations... If I had popsicle sticks, I would have used them as well, but I think they are also cute just as balls. Cute metallic cup-cake cases would be cute too, but I only had heart ones, so I didn't bother using them!

Christmas sprinkles, candy cane stick
Fall/Halloween sprinkles, no stick
White chocolate drizzle on dark chocolate
Mocha/hazlenut sprinkle on dark chocolate -YUM!!
Mocha/hazlenut sprinkle on white chocolate - Also yum, and looked really nice too!

I meant to add some almond extract to my chocolate after I did the ones with candy canes, because I used choc chips instead of almond bark, but I forgot to! Oh well, next time!!

Overall I think these are versatile for decorating to suit any occasion or time of year. Adults vs kids, Christmas vs valentines. etc etc.

Anyway, here are a couple pics...

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 512
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 424
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 454
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 433
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 425
How did the different variations taste?? They all sound absolutely awesome!

I am planning to make just the brownie bites as brownie balls just like you said. They are very good in flavor and I think will be very popular with my family. I like the idea of the different sprinkles. We can alter this recipe ever so slightly to make them even better.

janezapchef said:
How did the different variations taste?? They all sound absolutely awesome!

I'm not a big sprinkle person (meaning the kind you normally put on cupcakes and things for kids), and I didn't like so much mint from the crushed up candy canes, so my favs were the white chocolate drizzle, and the mocha/hazlenut sprinkle, which I though tasted great with these. I have been having a hard time finding a use for them, but I LOVE them on these brownie bites!

Wow, these are great!

Oh, those look great! Did you get to eat all those? I can't wait to make those, but I'll have to have lots of people around me to help me eat them.

Thanks for sharing, Annabel! I have to try these...

Yum! I want one! You are so creative, Annie!

WOW!! They look wonderful!

Great Job! They look wonderful!

1. What are some creative ideas for making brownie pops or bites?

Some creative ideas for brownie pops or bites include using different toppings such as sprinkles, chopped nuts, or drizzled chocolate. You can also try adding in different flavors like mint, peanut butter, or caramel. Another idea is to use cookie cutters to create fun shapes with the brownie batter before baking.

2. Can I use any type of brownie mix to make brownie pops or bites?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix to make brownie pops or bites. However, it is important to follow the instructions on the box for the recommended baking time and temperature.

3. How do I get the brownie pops or bites to stay on the stick?

To get the brownie pops or bites to stay on the stick, it is important to let the brownies cool completely before attempting to insert the stick. You can also dip the end of the stick in melted chocolate before inserting it into the brownie for extra stability.

4. Can I make brownie pops or bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can make brownie pops or bites ahead of time. You can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just make sure to thaw them before serving.

5. Can I use a regular cake or muffin pan to make brownie pops or bites?

Yes, you can use a regular cake or muffin pan to make brownie pops or bites. Just make sure to grease the pan well and adjust the baking time accordingly. You can also use mini muffin pans for bite-sized brownies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • missyciccolella
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Bluiydangl