• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Loving the Brownie Bites From Fhd

In summary, to make the perfect brownie bites with Fhd, preheat your oven to 350°F and use a Pampered Chef Brownie Bite Pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Follow the instructions on the Fhd package for the amount of batter needed and bake for 12-15 minutes. You can use any brownie mix with Fhd, and it can also be used for other desserts such as mini cakes, muffins, or savory treats. The Fhd is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, and it can make up to 24 brownie bites.
Bluiydangl
Ok I didn't get around to trying them over the holidays- so I made them monday night for my Open House- and once I got the hang of rolling them into balls after scooping it was pretty easy to cover them with almond bark. I also found a cut collection of valentine sprinkles at Target for $2.50. I also left out the lollipop/ candy cane part.

They were yummmmmmmy. and I am currently contemplating making more. and hiding them from the hubby and kids... :angel:

If you get the ads from AC Moore, they had an entire valentine ad about brownies bites and a class on how to make them!! I guess other company's think they're good too! I may try to make some for my January shows and decorate them for Valentines and tell them how easy and quick they are!

That sounds delicious! I'm glad you finally got around to trying them and they turned out well. I love finding good deals on holiday sprinkles, they always add a nice touch to treats. And I totally understand the struggle of trying to hide treats from family members, sometimes it's just too tempting to share! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

1. How do I make the perfect brownie bites with Fhd?

To make the perfect brownie bites with Fhd, start by preheating your oven to 350°F. Use a Pampered Chef Brownie Bite Pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Follow the instructions on the Fhd package for the amount of batter needed. Fill each well of the pan with batter, about 2/3 full. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

2. Can I use a regular brownie mix with the Fhd?

Yes, you can use any brownie mix with the Fhd. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the Fhd package for the amount of batter needed. The Fhd will help create evenly sized and perfectly baked brownie bites.

3. How do I clean the Fhd after using it?

The Fhd is dishwasher safe, so you can simply place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. If you prefer to hand wash, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to clean the pan. Make sure to dry thoroughly before storing.

4. Can I use the Fhd for other desserts besides brownie bites?

Yes, the Fhd can be used for other desserts such as mini cakes, muffins, or even savory treats like mini quiches. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly and use the amount of batter specified on the Fhd package.

5. How many brownie bites does the Fhd make?

The Fhd can make up to 24 brownie bites, depending on the size of your brownie mix and how full you fill each well of the pan. It's perfect for parties, potlucks, or just satisfying your sweet tooth without making a huge batch of brownies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • missyciccolella
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies