• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes from the 90s: Cheesy Bacon Bites & More!

In summary, some popular "old" recipes from the mid-nineties mentioned in the conversation include Cheesy Bacon Bites, Touchdown Taco Dip, Tomato Basil Squares, Hot Pizza Dip, Broccoli Ham Ring, Banana Split Brownie Pizza, Cool Veggie Pizza, Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, Mom's Apple Crisp, Pepperoni Pizza Twist, Taffy Apple Pizza, Taco Ring, Chicken Clubhouse Squares, Chile Verde Dip, and Candy Apple Delight/Delite. These recipes can be found in the Season's Best and Hostess Cookbooks from 1994 to present, as well as on Consultant's Corner and other websites dedicated to Pampered Chef recipes.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I have some Cheesy Bacon Bites in the oven right now...

What are your favorite "old" recipes?

Some of mine from the mid-nineties are:

1. Cheesy Bacon Bites
2. Touchdown Taco Dip
3. Tomato Basil Squares
4. Hot Pizza Dip
5. Broccoli Ham Ring
6. Banana Split Brownie Pizza

Also, did you know the old Light and Simple book had a Kiwi-Raspberry Trifle?
[/LIST]

Cool Veggie Pizza

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
Mom's Apple Crisp

And I have to agree with Sue - that all time Pampered Chef favorite - Cool Veggie Pizza! I still LOVE this!:love:

Oh - and Chocolate Chip Sensation!

pepperoni pizza twist
any Ring
artichock dip

Banana Split Brownie Pizza! MMMMMMMM I even made that at my debut show 2 yrs. ago!

Oh, I need to add Mom's Apple Crisp and Pepperoni Pizza Twist to my list too...

My hostess for my show the 31st wants to do the Hot Pizza Dip and the Chocolate Chip Sensation. I told her she picked two great ones. I love the Turtle Fudge Cake and any of the rings.

Where do you find these recepies? I'm new to Pampered Chef. They sound
great.:chef:

You can find alot of them on this site
http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

I am with you there on the Touch Down Taco Dip Janet. And I also love the apple crisp!!!

How about the Taffy Apple Pizza! I loved it! It was made at the very first PC show I went to in '99.

Cool Veggie Pizza was my very first show recipe!At the show I hosted before becoming a consultant, we made the Pepperoni Pizza Twist. I also love the Hot Pizza Dip--so easy and cheap, too.

My first show I hosted we did the Broccoli Ham Ring, second was Pepperoni Pizza Twist I believe...funny how I can remember than about 16 years later! Shows we do make an impact!

pcneubie said:
Where do you find these recepies? I'm new to Pampered Chef. They sound
great.:chef:

I happen to have all the Season's Best and Hostess Cookbooks from 1994 to present. A lot of the recipes are repeated throughout a few years...like some are today like the Aloha Pizza and Jamaican Jerk Nachos.

Some are on Consultant's Corner...

Man, I'm stuffed from dinner, but now you all are makin me hungry!

I vote for Touchdown Taco Dip and the Taco Ring -- anytime I do these I almost always want to make the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake too!!

Candy Apple Delight - or is it Delite?

Either way it is awesome and I occassionally still do it for a show and sell a ton of APCS and the chillzanne when we had it.

I need to make the Aloha Pizza again. it's so good. And with the pineapple wedger it will be super easy to do!

Mmmmmmmm...

Chicken Clubhouse Squares...
Touchdown Taco Dip..
Chile Verde Dip....
Cool Veggie Pizza...
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake (did it at my show last Friday and will do again at tomorrow's show!)

I love many more but here's one I loath..LOATH....Taco Ring. I can't get over how much I hate it. LOL!!

My favorite oldies are the Hot pizza dip and Chicken clubhouse squares.

Candy Apple Delight or Delite another oldie but goodieand one of my favorites. I might make that for Cluster tomorrow night. The food Coordinator asked for older PC recipes.

1. What ingredients are needed for the Cheesy Bacon Bites?

The ingredients for the Cheesy Bacon Bites include puff pastry, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, cooked bacon, and green onions.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese in the Cheesy Bacon Bites?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer, such as mozzarella or pepper jack.

3. How do you make the Cheesy Bacon Bites?

To make the Cheesy Bacon Bites, you will need to roll out the puff pastry, spread cream cheese and cheddar cheese on top, sprinkle with cooked bacon and green onions, and then roll it up and cut it into slices. Bake in the oven until golden brown and crispy.

4. How many servings does the Cheesy Bacon Bites recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 12-15 Cheesy Bacon Bites, depending on how thick you cut the slices.

5. Can I prepare the Cheesy Bacon Bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Cheesy Bacon Bites ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. They can also be frozen and baked at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JDooley
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • raebates