• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Candy Cane Brownie Lollipop Twist

I have found the peppermint sticks at Marshall's... if there is one near you. They are King Leo's peppermint sticks.Pics would be great if anyone thought to take any! :)I tried it and it flopped. I hurried the recipe along and did not allow it to cool long enough and I may have overcooked the brownies, geez... anybody and do this job:o! Question... is almond bark the same as chocolate coating drops? I love the prezel idea.You might also try making them in a mini muffin pan.
missyciccolella
Ok, have yo guys seen the new Homemade for the Holidays Lollipop idea? Well, I decided to put a twist on that...

I’m doing an office fundraiser today, and I decided to feature some quick easy homemade gifts so it can be as hands on as possible. I made the brownies and shaped according to directions and then used a pretzel stick/rod (the thicker ones, not the skinny ones) instead of candy canes (in part b/c I can’t find them:)). I melted the chocolate and also orange candy melts used for candy making (not together). I coated the brownies in one or the other color (and sometimes both, but I need a little work on that one), and then rolled them in Halloween sprinkles I found at Wal-Mart. They are really cute and great for this time of year! I did this at home for a test run and plan to see what the office thinks of them…I’ll let you know.

cute idea. thanks for sharing.

Someone from our cluster meeting did this, but used the sucker sticks from Wilton. They are to die for. I would not have thought they would be so good. I stood and ate three of them and everyone was making fun of me because I was oohing and aahing.

I was thinking about making some and using lollipop sticks, but pretzel rods sound great too.

I made them for my open house last weekend. I used the Halloween sprinkles and small pretzel sticks. Once they got hard I put them in a Halloween cupcake paper and then in a clear goodies bag and tied them up. They were a pain in the butt to make! I think it was just me because of stress but it took forever and you have to have the brownies at the right temp or they wont mold together. This is not something that I will be making again. :( But everyone did say how cute they were. I sold a few cookbooks because of them.

I just tried it and it flopped. I hurried the recipe along and did not allow it to cool long enough and I may have overcooked the brownies, geez... anybody and do this job:eek:! Question... is almond bark the same as chocolate coating drops? I love the prezel idea.

I will give it another try as I have a holiday show this weekend.

Great idea thanks for sharing. I have a show friday night that is a chocolate theme I think I'll make these. My host is an aide for my daughter who is a special education teacher. I think they will like the idea for the kids.

Thanks again!!!

That sounds great!!
I have found the peppermint sticks at Marshall's... if there is one near you. They are King Leo's peppermint sticks.

Pics would be great if anyone thought to take any! :)

I used the coating drops and they worked just fine... I did see the almond bark at WalMart today.

cookingwithlove said:
I just tried it and it flopped. I hurried the recipe along and did not allow it to cool long enough and I may have overcooked the brownies, geez... anybody and do this job:eek:! Question... is almond bark the same as chocolate coating drops? I love the prezel idea.

I will give it another try as I have a holiday show this weekend.

Could someone share the recipe.........I haven't got my CN yet.

ALso does anyone have any pictures??

Inquiring minds want to know and see, lol.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Could someone share the recipe.........I haven't got my CN yet.

ALso does anyone have any pictures??

Inquiring minds want to know and see, lol.

Lisa

I am pretty sure the recipe is on CC under the Homemade for the Holidays.

It's also in the new Holiday cookbook.

I think the bark is cheaper then the drops.....

Couldn't you make the brownies in the mini-muffin pan and save the step of forming them into balls? I was thinking of trying them that way but do not know if I will or not.

It might be easier if you stuck them in the freezer for a few minutes before you dipped them in the chocolate. I've done that while making the Oreo Truffles and it helps a ton.

jrstephens said:
Couldn't you make the brownies in the mini-muffin pan and save the step of forming them into balls? I was thinking of trying them that way but do not know if I will or not.

That's what I was thinking too. I haven't read the recipe yet but that's what I was thinking is what I would do. Anyone does this yet this way?

1. What ingredients are needed to make Candy Cane Brownie Lollipop Twist?

To make Candy Cane Brownie Lollipop Twist, you will need brownie mix, candy canes, lollipop sticks, and any additional toppings or decorations of your choice.

2. How long does it take to make Candy Cane Brownie Lollipop Twist?

The preparation time for Candy Cane Brownie Lollipop Twist is approximately 20 minutes, and the baking time is around 30 minutes. However, this may vary based on your oven and the size of your brownie lollipops.

3. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake or brownie mix for this recipe. However, the candy cane flavor may not be as prominent if you use a different type of mix.

4. Can I add food coloring to the brownie mix to make different colored lollipops?

Yes, you can add food coloring to the brownie mix to create different colored lollipops. This is a fun way to customize the lollipops for different holidays or events.

5. How should I store the Candy Cane Brownie Lollipop Twist?

The lollipops can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. For longer storage, you can wrap each lollipop individually in plastic wrap and store them in the fridge for up to a week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSheep
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies