• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making Candy Cane Lollipops yet?

In summary, to make Candy Cane Lollipops you will need candy canes, lollipop sticks, chocolate chips or candy melts, sprinkles or crushed candy canes, and parchment paper. Any type of candy cane can be used for this recipe. To melt the chocolate, you can use a double boiler or microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. Other toppings such as mini marshmallows, chopped nuts, or drizzled chocolate can be added. The finished lollipops can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks or individually wrapped for gifting.
PamperedSheep
Has anyone made or demoed the new Candy Cane Lollipops. They look so cute in the new recipes, but I haved had time to make them. Just wondering how they done. Thanks!

:chef: Jenny

If you search, there was a long thread with people giving several tips on making them.

If you click under Search and type in Candy Cane Brownie Lollipops, you should be able to find some other threads that talked about this recipe. A lot of people offered ideas. I haven't made these yet, but many people have said that they were a bit difficult. Some people came up with ways to do it differently and have success. Check out the other threads, though. You'll get some great feedback! :) Good luck!

I would not recoomend as a demo, very cute, but not a demo I would do. I posted about it on the other thread :)

Hmmm...guess I'll go check out the other thread. I was going to make these ahead of my own show and serve them. Maybe not. I'll get back to you.

What ingredients are needed to make Candy Cane Lollipops?

To make Candy Cane Lollipops, you will need candy canes, lollipop sticks, chocolate chips or candy melts, sprinkles or crushed candy canes, and parchment paper.

Can I use any type of candy cane for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of candy cane for this recipe, whether it be traditional red and white stripes or flavored candy canes like peppermint or cherry.

How do I melt the chocolate for the lollipops?

You can melt the chocolate either in a double boiler on the stove or in the microwave. If using the microwave, be sure to stir the chocolate every 30 seconds to prevent burning.

Can I add other toppings besides sprinkles or crushed candy canes?

Yes, you can add other toppings to your Candy Cane Lollipops such as mini marshmallows, chopped nuts, or drizzled chocolate.

How do I store the finished lollipops?

Once the lollipops have hardened, you can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. You can also wrap them individually in cellophane for gifting or party favors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • missyciccolella
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • AnnieBee