• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are your go-to appetizers for a Bites and Bevs themed show?

In summary, the host for a Bites and Bevs themed show is not satisfied with the recipe choices provided by the speaker. The speaker is open to suggestions and has received recommendations for Hot Broccoli Dip, Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes, Hot Pizza Dip, Tomato Basil Squares, Shrimp Wonton Cups, Touchdown Taco Dip, Spinach Artichoke Dip, Cheesy Bacon Dip, and Crab Rangoon Dip. The speaker personally likes Touchdown Taco Dip, Cheesy Bacon Bites, Tomato Basil Squares, Potato Boats, Shrimp Ceviche Cups, and plans to try the Pizza Dip.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
I have a host (the show is THIS Thursday) that has not liked any of my recipe choices for a Bites and Bevs theme show.

What are your favorites to demo? I'm trying to take into account products used, crowd pleasing, bake time etc.

A good friend of mine recommended the Hot Brocolli Dip. I was just wondering what everyone else does in case she shoots this down.....

BTW, I'm not usually this accomodating for my hosts but that could be a different thread......

How about Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes? They're always a hit.

I practiced the Hot Broccoli Dip tonight and it was delicious!!! Please keep your suggestions coming though!

dannyzmom said:
How about Sizzling Coconut Shrimp Cakes? They're always a hit.

My Dh would like that one. I'm not too good with shrimp though b/c I don't eat shell fish.

Hot pizza dip is really good. Someone posted a great way to to this with braided french bread last year, let me look for it for you.

pamperedlinda said:
Hot pizza dip is really good. Someone posted a great way to to this with braided french bread last year, let me look for it for you.
i'm with Linda! Hot pizza dip rocks!!! Another good one, but it's kinda like a pizza and don't know if it would be considered an appetizer for that reason is the Tomato Basil Squares! Oh my! In the words of Rachel Ray... "YUMMO!":D
If your show guests can handle shell fish, Shrimp Wonton Cups are a huge hit too!:D

This time of year with foot ball season is the Touchdown Taco Dip. Shows great products, easy to make, and yummy.

I am not sure about to demo but to eat is the Spinach Artichoke Dip in All the Best. We make this at home almost every weekend. And I love the Cheesy Bacon Dip with swiss cheese.

The Crab Rangoon Dip was a hit with guests...I personally like:
Touchdown Taco Dip
Cheesy Bacon Bites
Tomato Basil Squares
Potato Boats (Old stoneware book - Stoneware Sensations)
Shrimp Ceviche Cups...and the Pizza Dip is on my list to try!!!!

1. What are some easy appetizers to demo at a party?

Some popular and easy appetizers to demo include bruschetta, spinach and artichoke dip, crostini, and mini quiches. These can all be prepared quickly and are sure to be a hit with party guests.

2. Are there any appetizers that can be made ahead of time?

Yes, there are many appetizers that can be made ahead of time, such as cheese and fruit platters, stuffed mushrooms, and deviled eggs. This allows for less stress and more time to interact with guests during the party.

3. Can you recommend any vegetarian appetizers to demo?

Absolutely! Some delicious vegetarian appetizers to demo include roasted vegetable bruschetta, stuffed bell peppers, and caprese skewers. These options are sure to appeal to vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike.

4. What are some popular dips to demo with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of dips that are easy to make and perfect for showcasing their products. Some popular options include the creamy spinach and herb dip, warm bacon and cheddar dip, and the hot artichoke and spinach dip. These dips can be served with a variety of crackers, chips, or breads.

5. Can you recommend any healthy appetizers to demo?

Yes, there are many healthy appetizers that can be demoed with Pampered Chef products. Some options include cucumber avocado bites, grilled vegetable skewers, and fruit salsa with cinnamon chips. These options are not only delicious but also provide a healthier alternative to traditional party snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • liljen19
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies