• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching - Postcards or Go Green?

I send 5 postcards to my hosts, and send e-mails. I know they sometimes get busy and don't always check their e-mail, but they always check their mail box! I figure it just keeps their show on their mind when they receive a post card once a week.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Do you still use host coaching postcard reminders or is everything done via email now?

I am trying to free up some time to dive into my long-postponed postcard project, but I want to make sure there is some use for it first...

I have wanted to use the postcards, but I don't have a good system. I would be interested! Not sure how much extra work this would be, but maybe postcards that could be emailed and/or printed out an mailed?

I used to do postcards but got lazy and stopped. I have considered starting up again.

wadesgirl said:
I used to do postcards but got lazy and stopped. I have considered starting up again.

Same here. I have some Nancy's postcards still, but the ones with products on them are looking dated...

Speaking of going green... maybe you could make emailable versions of the post cards. I think I'd be more likely to email them than to print and snail mail them.

I use both and have been awaiting your post card project. I already printed the host coaching one you posted ages ago with the chef hat cartoon. If you could make them on a template that could also be printed at home on the Avery 4pt Post Card Paper that would be great! The only way I could use the other template was via Vista.

Hi! I'm a past hostess (show was in March). I used the company's evite system, and passed out flyers my consultant made for me. (So I didn't use the postcards.) People really liked the flyer, because she put a big picture of the food we were going to have at my show. I had about 7 guests and a number of outside orders. Everyone had fun, and I'll probably have another show in the Fall. (I'm figuring that's when the catalog changes!.) Hope this helps.

I still have a whole bunch of Nancy's cards, so I use them.Hey Krisa, welcome! Just an FYI--it is against company policy to have our consultant websites posted online. You might want to remove your consultant's website from your signature or she could receive a violation notice.

I have some old Nancy's post cards and some I have in my computers files that I have saved that other people have made. I want to get back into using the reminder post cards.

I'm interested in these here post cards.... never heard of them. Can some one explain what they are please?

TIA

Hi Joy - thank you for everything you do for us!!!! I am creating a postcard right now to add to my collection. I would love to see what you create - you do a much better job than me!

I send 5 postcards to my hosts, and send e-mails. I know they sometimes get busy and don't always check their e-mail, but they always check their mail box! I figure it just keeps their show on their mind when they receive a post card once a week.

My system works quite well for me. I put their address label on the postcards the day after I book their show. Then I stamp them and write the date to mail them in pencil right under the stamp. I have them on my desk and check the stack every day and drop it in the mail when it is due for mailing.

The postcard idea sounds interesting... but I think in Canada we just don't use snail mail for much anymore (i.e. I've never heard of a consultant here who mails out host pkgs, or invitations).
That being said, though, it's always fun to get something other than bills in the mail!! So maybe a host would appreciate a reminder postcard...

AlowayFamily said:
Hi Joy - thank you for everything you do for us!!!! I am creating a postcard right now to add to my collection. I would love to see what you create - you do a much better job than me!

My system works quite well for me. I put their address label on the postcards the day after I book their show. Then I stamp them and write the date to mail them in pencil right under the stamp. I have them on my desk and check the stack every day and drop it in the mail when it is due for mailing.

Can you please share what the general saying or reminder is on each card?

Thanks

Do your hosts actually get them? I was using them quite a bit but I found out a lot of my hosts never go them!!! So I gave up!

I was wondering the same thing John. I had a mortgage payment from LAST YEAR that they never received that finally showed up at the beginning of April. I know kinda off topic, but I am very skeptical of USPS these days.

PamperedSD said:
Can you please share what the general saying or reminder is on each card?

Thanks

Hi Cory, I posted the cards I send on another thread recently. The title of the thread is: Show booking postcards I made thru Vistaprint. I'm not sure how to create a link, so I copied and pasted.

HTH!

Thanks Nancy!

1. What is host coaching?

Host coaching is the process of helping a host plan and prepare for their Pampered Chef party. This involves providing them with information and resources to make their party a success and maximize their rewards.

2. How do postcards or "go green" options benefit the host?

Postcards or "go green" options allow hosts to save time and money by sending electronic invitations and reminders to their guests. This also helps reduce paper waste and is a more environmentally friendly option.

3. Can I still use traditional postcards for host coaching?

Yes, you can still use traditional postcards for host coaching if the host prefers this method or if their guests may not have access to email. Just make sure to include all the necessary party information and RSVP instructions on the postcard.

4. How do I know which option is best for my host?

It's important to communicate with your host and ask them their preference for sending invitations and reminders. Some hosts may prefer the convenience and eco-friendliness of electronic options, while others may prefer the personal touch of traditional postcards.

5. What should be included on the postcards or in the electronic invitations?

The postcards or electronic invitations should include the date, time, and location of the party, as well as RSVP instructions and any special details such as a theme or potluck. You can also include a short teaser about the products and benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD