• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Julie Weitz Host Coaching Audio?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a consultant looking for advice on how to better connect with their hosts and make sure they are committed to their shows. They mention an audio download that offers practical tips and strategies, and another person recommends it as well, having already implemented some of the ideas successfully. The consultant expresses their hesitation in being too "cutesy" and the other person assures them that the audio will provide valuable insights.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Has anyone listened to this? What do you think?

From what I've heard of some of her other stuff, while it's really good, I can't get away with cutesy things so I'm not sure how much I could implement.

While I'm good at actually making the HC calls, I'm not sure the message is getting across and my hosts are actually committed to the show. Will this audio help?

I haven't heard the audio you are talking about, but I HAVE seen her live and in person...I am not that "cutesy and funny" consultant, but her ideas (party cheerleaders, negativitiy cop, commercials...) I have implemented with no problems! She actually has HELPED my self confidence when it comes to having more fun shows without me trying to be someone that I am not and coming off fake!

Good stuff - thanks. That's just what i needed to hear. The audio download is something like $34 but I think it would be worth it.

I have also seen her in person. I tried the cheerleader & neg. cop but it didn't work. No one would participate. I gave up on those. I still haven't implemented the commercial but plan to. I do put my host gift in bag w/ribbon. Plus, I have a "why bag" that I love.

Hello there! Yes, I have listened to this audio and I highly recommend it. It's filled with practical tips and strategies that can help you connect with your hosts and make sure they are fully committed to their shows. Plus, the speaker has a great way of presenting information that is relatable and easy to implement. I know it can be tough to balance being a pampered chef consultant and trying to avoid being too "cutesy," but I think this audio will give you some valuable insights. Give it a listen and let me know what you think!

Related to Julie Weitz Host Coaching Audio?

1. What is the "Julie Weitz Host Coaching Audio" and how does it benefit me?

The "Julie Weitz Host Coaching Audio" is a free audio resource provided by Pampered Chef to help hosts prepare for their parties. It offers tips and strategies for hosting a successful party, including how to invite guests, plan the menu, and maximize sales. The audio is designed to help hosts feel confident and prepared to host a fun and successful Pampered Chef party.

2. How can I access the "Julie Weitz Host Coaching Audio"?

The "Julie Weitz Host Coaching Audio" can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef app. Simply log in with your consultant's information and navigate to the "Host Coaching" section. From there, you can find the audio and listen to it at your convenience.

3. Is the "Julie Weitz Host Coaching Audio" only for new hosts?

No, the "Julie Weitz Host Coaching Audio" is beneficial for both new and experienced hosts. It offers valuable tips and strategies that can help any host improve their party experience and increase sales. Even if you have hosted a Pampered Chef party before, listening to the audio can provide new insights and ideas for your next party.

4. Can I share the "Julie Weitz Host Coaching Audio" with my friends who are also hosting Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, you are welcome to share the "Julie Weitz Host Coaching Audio" with your friends who are hosting Pampered Chef parties. In fact, it can be a great way to support and encourage each other as you prepare for your parties. Sharing the audio can also help your friends who are new to hosting Pampered Chef parties get more comfortable with the process.

5. Is the "Julie Weitz Host Coaching Audio" available in multiple languages?

Currently, the "Julie Weitz Host Coaching Audio" is only available in English. However, Pampered Chef is continuously working to make resources available in multiple languages. If you have a specific language request, please reach out to your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • kdangel518