• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Step up Your Business Is up on Cc

In summary, the MP3 recording of Kristi L.'s class is not working on my computer, but it is still up on the website. The guide to Step Up to Director is still sealed in the plastic, but I am going to toss it. There are still people signed up for the phone training, and I am hoping to get the Team Leader to train her downline.
baychef
Silver Member
WOW! There is a ton of information and most of it is up. The MP3 recording is of Kristi L. but it won't play on my computer here at work:grumpy::mad:

Getting a little more excited about it. Plan on doing mine over the phone so I need to really use some time management.:( NOT a strength of mine!

YAY!!!! Thanks Ann for sharing this... I never would have thought to look to see if it was up... I was waiting for the e-mail announcing it! (And as I write that I realize that I should have known better!) ;)

I just happened to notice the title before I left for work and decided that I would wait until I got here before I checked it completely out. Hence, I have not gotten a darn thing done here (and no air conditioning does not help:yuck:)

Wonder when directors might get training? And is this available to Team Leaders too?

Ok you AD's and up on here...we will be jealous once again!!! :D

So, um, where is it?

Okay, right in the middle of the page!

cmdtrgd said:
Okay, right in the middle of the page!

It blends right in and doesn't stand out much does it? My guess is that they are still missing pages of it so they are not talking it up too much. They told my Sr. Director that it would all be online August 26th and most is up now so that is exciting.

It seems to me (at first glance) that it is an updated version of Step-up-to-director which I could never get to work for me!

I think they have combined the Step up to Director and other basic new consultant training. Which, if taught right from the start, will help people not have time to fear what they have never tried in their business (granted, some dig their heels in from the start so they aren't going to change anyway).

This too has been developed for over the phone training which I like. No matter if your team is local or far away, it is hard to get everyone together. Seems that there is more material developed for the participant to actually have tools to take action with.

This past winter I did to a Step up to Director program and although no one has promoted, it did help those who participated become more confident.

From what I seem to remember from conference is that the participant progresses in sort of a game like fashion to the next level...but for me there was so much information that I may have been wrong on that.

For me teaching it, it seems to bring in materials from other training modules that are pertainent to the lessons of stepping up their business. Much easier than trying to search and pull it all together.

My first impression was not positive of this but I also realized that I did not understand it all. Although I am not against change, I have come to realize that I need time to look it all over and wrap my brain around it. The Career Plan still has some aspects that I am understanding. Some things I like better and somethings I am discovering I do not like!

So Step Up to Director is now obsolete?I just found the Guide to SUTD still sealed in the plastic while cleanign my office! LOL!Guess I'll toss it....

You make me chuckle, Deb! Sounds like something I would do! Not sure it is obsolete, but I think it is. (my record on assuming is not good!)

I did listen to the MP3 of Kristi's class. Nothing different, so it was me!!! Part of me is excited, but part of me is afraid with my work schedule that I won't be able to follow through with all that is entailed with doing this program properly. And that was where my frustration came in while listening the program in the first place.

Thought that I heard that there would be words given but I have not gone over the site yet, so maybe they are there.

Despite any reservations, I am starting this up over the phone next Tuesday night. So far their are 2 people signed up! They are not new people, but one is a Team Leader...hopefully I can get her to train her downline too. Looking forward to what it may bring!

Related to Step up Your Business Is up on Cc

1. What is "Step up Your Business Is up on Cc"?

"Step up Your Business Is up on Cc" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their business and reach their goals. It provides tools, resources, and training to help consultants improve their sales, bookings, and team building skills.

2. How can I participate in "Step up Your Business Is up on Cc"?

To participate in "Step up Your Business Is up on Cc", you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant. You can sign up for the program through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "Step up Your Business Is up on Cc"?

There is no additional cost to participate in "Step up Your Business Is up on Cc". The program is included in your consultant membership fee.

4. What type of support and resources are provided through "Step up Your Business Is up on Cc"?

The program offers a variety of resources and support, including webinars, training videos, marketing materials, and access to a community of other consultants. You will also have a coach who will provide guidance and support throughout the program.

5. Can I still participate in "Step up Your Business Is up on Cc" if I am not able to attend all of the events or trainings?

Yes, you can still participate in the program even if you are unable to attend all of the events or trainings. All resources and trainings are recorded and available for you to access at any time through your consultant dashboard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila