• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Hostess Rewards with a Book Party: Learn How!

I have heard of this as a Mega Catalog show as well. You may be calling it a catalog show but you can put in your computer as a cooking show and either do it as a co-host or just split the items. I usually give the 10% off to the person I put the show under and you could split the free products in two $100 for each person and then give the half price to 2 or more. I have found I have more loyal customers after they win things.If you have people in mind, you could call them but sometimes I also send a mass e-mail out to get people to participate in things. If I don't get many takers then it is just a smaller
mom2kr
I was at a Partylite party last Friday, and heard a lady stating that her PC consultant called her and asked her to do a book party where she would pass along the catalogs, get orders and then she would be in a drawing for the hostess products?

She was saying someting about all she had to get was 10 orders, and there were another 9 girls participating in this program also. She mentioned that each girl participating in this program would have to get at least each person in her group to order at least 10.00. And if each girl got 10 orders at 10.00 per order that would be considered a 1,000 party and then girls participating in this would be put in a drawing for the hostess rewards.

Do you understand this? I hope I did not confuse anyone. I just didn't want to come right out and ask this person what she was actually doing.

Thank you,

Cheryl

This is under the files section- search $1000 catalog show. You call people and ask them to collect $100 in orders each. Once you have 10 people that will collect $100 in orders you will have $1000 when they come through. You do a drawing of the 10 order collectors for the host benefits of $1000 show.

It's a mystery hostess catalog party. If you have 10 people participate and they each collect $100 in orders then you enter each of their names into a drawing and give away the host benifits. I just did one last month, they collected $1000+. So one person won the $200 in free products, 4 people got 1/2 priced items, and someone got 2 pieces of stoneware at 60% off then I told everyone they could get 30% off their personal order. The show closed at just over $1200.

hope that helps

you guys rock. you really cleared this up, and I think I understand now.

Looks like I have something else to try now.

I love this idea! Could one person also win the 10% phd for the next year?
Also, how would you give receipts out? All the hostess benefits are under one person right?

I love this idea. Maybe I can use this for my higher show hosts and preferred customers... :D

SnowChef said:
I love this idea! Could one person also win the 10% phd for the next year?
Also, how would you give receipts out? All the hostess benefits are under one person right?
It would have to be the same person that won the hostess benefits. Unless you had co-hosts which I am not really sure about how that works.

You can't have a co-host on a catalog show, but you could split it into 2 shows to split benefits.

The only drawback to splitting the show is that you lower the % off that you achieve with the higher total sales right?

I'm doing this in March. Just sent an email to 17 people cuz I know some won't participate.

Is there a flyer for this?

cheryl

I don't know what happened to my last post, but can I use the fall/winter 2006 catalogs? If not, can I order them from Pampered chef. I am inactive though right now.

Cheryl

Cheryl, You can still place supply orders while inactive. You just can't order any of the products that we get at a discount on supply orders. All of the paperwork can still be ordered. You can submit it through PP or through the mail like an active consultant would. Hope this helps!

Trying again...

Here's what I used. The original was posted by Amanda (pamperedalf) and I edited it.

Attachments

• Mystery Host catalog show March 2007.doc
    95 KB · Views: 490
Is there a catalog flyer for the relay for life catalog show? I met a physician who is a breast oncologist, and thought this might be easier to promote a catalog show at her office.

Thanks,

Cheryl

I have heard of this as a Mega Catalog show as well. You may be calling it a catalog show but you can put in your computer as a cooking show and either do it as a co-host or just split the items. I usually give the 10% off to the person I put the show under and you could split the free products in two $100 for each person and then give the half price to 2 or more. I have found I have more loyal customers after they win things.

If you have people in mind, you could call them but sometimes I also send a mass e-mail out to get people to participate in things. If I don't get many takers then it is just a smaller show.

How does this work with bookings? Is there any way to give a person booking credit? I can't figure out how to do that.

I need her to stick with my mystery show I've got going right now, but if she can't get her booking credit, she may want to put it in as her own catalog show. ??? any suggestions?

I did this in November and had 9 people participate. I didn't invite more than 15 people to do it. My fault. 3 of them dropped out saying they either didn't have time or no one was interested in buying anything. The six guests I did have doing it did great. The show still went over $800. I thinks its a great way to get sales, but I did not get any bookings.

How cute. I think I'll do this in April.
Has anyone ever done two at a time? One for past host and one for P. customers?
Just thinking,

1. How do I use this kitchen gadget?

To use this kitchen gadget, start by reading the instructions provided with the product. If there are no instructions, you can also search for tutorials or videos online. If you're still unsure, you can contact our customer service for assistance.

2. Can this kitchen gadget be used for multiple tasks?

Some kitchen gadgets are designed for a specific task, while others can be used for multiple tasks. It's best to check the product description or packaging to see if it can be used for more than one task. You can also ask our consultants for more information about the versatility of the product.

3. How do I clean this kitchen gadget?

Cleaning instructions can vary depending on the kitchen gadget. In general, most gadgets can be hand-washed with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly. Some may also be dishwasher safe, but it's important to check the product description or packaging for specific cleaning instructions.

4. Can this kitchen gadget be used for all types of cooking surfaces?

Not all kitchen gadgets are suitable for all types of cooking surfaces. Some may only work on gas stoves, while others may be safe to use on induction or electric stoves. It's important to check the product description or packaging for compatibility with different cooking surfaces.

5. How do I store this kitchen gadget?

The best way to store a kitchen gadget is to check the product packaging or instructions for guidance. Some may need to be stored in a specific position or location, while others may come with their own storage solutions. If in doubt, you can always ask our consultants for storage tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies