• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the North Carolina Fall Launch move from Winston-Salem to Charlotte in 2012?

In summary, the Fall Launch for North Carolina is not in Winston-Salem now. They show it now in Charlotte again. :(.
BNORCROSS said:
is there a fall launch near Lake Charles,LA?

Here are the locations...you'll have to figure out if there is one close enough to you. I know several are in TX, and there is one in Slidell, LA.

Launch info is on Consultants Corner under the "Consultant & Leadership Training" tab (in old web), under "2012 Meetings".

Saturday, July 28

College Park, GA
Columbus, OH
Denver, CO
Evansville, IN
Omaha, NE
Phoenix, AZ
Sacramento, CA
San Antonio, TX
Springfield, MA

Saturday, August 4

Anaheim, CA
Arlington, TX
Baltimore, MD
Bellevue, WA
Charlotte, NC
Orlando, FL
Rochester, MN
Schaumburg, IL
Slidell, LA

Is anyone going to the fall launch in Columbus, OH?

i will be at the columbus, oh one

Kandi2candy said:
Is anyone going to the fall launch in Columbus, OH?

i'm going to Fall Launch in Ohio. Have a hotel room for Friday night so we don't have to fight the traffic in the morning!

I hope to see you guys there!

I'm going to Columbus.

I will be attending in Arlington,Tx!,

I am attending in Slidell, La. Anyone else going to be here? So nice to not ave to travel for this one!

So at the team meeting last night, I found out I am the only person from my director's team going. I am going to Baltimore. Anyone want to be my friend and let me sit w you?

Tracy, you are welcome to sit with us. Are you driving down alone? I am in NJ.

Rossana

Just ordered my Chef Success Pin so if you see me in Baltimore come on over and say HI!!! :)

Carmen

Rossana said:
Tracy, you are welcome to sit with us. Are you driving down alone? I am in NJ.

Rossana

My family is coming with me. But the hubby is taking the kids sightseeing on Sat. Then we are headed to my in laws on Sunday. So this is a stop on a family vacation. Would love to sit with you.

Carmen. What team are you with? I am part of Mary Chiarella's team.

Tracy, I will look for you. Maybe we can exchange cell numbers?

Rossana said:

So am I {through Fran :) }

Holy Molasses!!!

I missed the meeting on Wednesday so I never had the opportunity to find out how is everyone meeting up.

anyone here going to Evansville, Indiana on the 28th? I am and I'd love to meet some of you if you are!

I will be attending in Springfield, MA! I can't wait!

Rossana said:

I sent you a PM. Thanks!

Hi all. I have been on CS for years as a reader only and have no idea how to post a question! Please forgive me. With co-hosts, they both get the 10% discount for the year then, yes???

To Brenda.the. chef, I will be attending Evansville's Fall Launch. Can't wait! Would love to meet up with some from the group that day.

Am I missing something, or is the launch information (such as location directions, registration times, parking, etc.) not up on CC yet?

Bren706 said:
Am I missing something, or is the launch information (such as location directions, registration times, parking, etc.) not up on CC yet?
Go to the Fall Launch page on CC, click on the big orange button for where Registration link was (it says now closed) -but it will list the locations and link to directions. At the top of the page it says
Check In: 7:30 a.m.
Event Begins: 9 a.m.
Event Ends: 3 p.m.(I'm on OLD web...so not sure if it's different for new.)

Thanks Bobbi, somehow I overlooked the "view venue info" under the registration closed, or maybe it wasn't there the first time I looked. Thanks again!

<h2>1. Why did the North Carolina Fall Launch move from Winston-Salem to Charlotte in 2012?</h2><p>In 2012, the decision was made to move the North Carolina Fall Launch from Winston-Salem to Charlotte in order to accommodate a larger number of Consultants and provide a more centralized location for all attendees.</p><h2>2. Will the North Carolina Fall Launch continue to be held in Charlotte?</h2><p>At this time, there are no plans to move the North Carolina Fall Launch from Charlotte. However, future locations may be considered based on the needs of Consultants and the availability of suitable venues.</p><h2>3. How will this change affect my travel plans?</h2><p>If you had already made travel arrangements to attend the Fall Launch in Winston-Salem, we recommend contacting your travel provider to see if any changes can be made. If you are now attending the Fall Launch in Charlotte, we suggest making new travel arrangements as soon as possible to ensure the best rates and availability.</p><h2>4. Are there any changes to the event schedule or content due to the location change?</h2><p>No, the event schedule and content will remain the same regardless of the location. We are committed to providing a valuable and informative Fall Launch experience for all attendees.</p><h2>5. What can I expect at the North Carolina Fall Launch in Charlotte?</h2><p>In addition to the exciting new products and business updates, you can expect to connect with other Consultants, learn valuable business tips and strategies, and have a fun and inspiring day with the Pampered Chef community. Plus, with Charlotte being a larger city, there may be more dining and entertainment options for you to enjoy during your stay.</p>

1. Why did the North Carolina Fall Launch move from Winston-Salem to Charlotte in 2012?

In 2012, the decision was made to move the North Carolina Fall Launch from Winston-Salem to Charlotte in order to accommodate a larger number of Consultants and provide a more centralized location for all attendees.

2. Will the North Carolina Fall Launch continue to be held in Charlotte?

At this time, there are no plans to move the North Carolina Fall Launch from Charlotte. However, future locations may be considered based on the needs of Consultants and the availability of suitable venues.

3. How will this change affect my travel plans?

If you had already made travel arrangements to attend the Fall Launch in Winston-Salem, we recommend contacting your travel provider to see if any changes can be made. If you are now attending the Fall Launch in Charlotte, we suggest making new travel arrangements as soon as possible to ensure the best rates and availability.

4. Are there any changes to the event schedule or content due to the location change?

No, the event schedule and content will remain the same regardless of the location. We are committed to providing a valuable and informative Fall Launch experience for all attendees.

5. What can I expect at the North Carolina Fall Launch in Charlotte?

In addition to the exciting new products and business updates, you can expect to connect with other Consultants, learn valuable business tips and strategies, and have a fun and inspiring day with the Pampered Chef community. Plus, with Charlotte being a larger city, there may be more dining and entertainment options for you to enjoy during your stay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • chefjoanne
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies