• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are the National Directors Speaking?

In summary, the National Directors are speaking in the following places: Ontario, CA; Charlotts, NC; Baltimore; Atlanta; Omaha; Lexington, KY; San Antonio; Phoenix; Salt Lake City; Santa Clara, CA; St. Louis; Toledo; Hartford; Tampa; St. Paul, MN; Milwaukee; Arlington, TX; Biloxi; Denver; Portland; and Santa Clara, CA.
esavvymom
Staff member
Got this today from my NED:

WHERE IN THE WORLD are the Nationals gonna be?

I thought you might like to see which National Directors are speaking where:

Ontario, CA: Kathy Yellets and Susan Kaufmann
Charlotts, NC: Patti Mocerino
Baltimore: Chris Manion
Atlanta: Donna McDonald and Stacy Pressman
Omaha: Teresa Brown and Anne McMillan
Lexington, KY: Beth Jacobs
San Antonio: Diane Engle and Sherri Carr
Phoenix: Randy Weiss
Salt Lake City: Deena Hiltbrand
Santa Clara, CA: Carol Radu
St. Louis: Donna McDonald
Toledo: Becky Ishee
Hartford: Patti Mocerino
Tampa: Stacy Pressman
St. Paul, MN: Chan Eisler
Milwaukee: Nancy Jo Ryan and Sherri Carr
Arlington, TX: Barbara Duke
Biloxi: Nancy Francis
Denver: Robin Shilling
Portland: Patsy McGovern

I'm at Charlotte- love Patti...she's a stitch! :)

Arlington.... excited to hear Barbara, I've heard many of the others

Barbara, is amazing! You'll love her

Has anyone notice that Darla Oleman is missing from above. Is this an oversight? She is still with the company right?

Karen

Yes, Darla is definitely still w/PC. She's my NED and upline director since my director just retired. Love her. Hoping she'll be at Baltimore like she was last year.

Glad to hear she's still around. I'm not in her downline but have always enjoyed it when she talked or gave a workshop at conference.

Karen

Talked with Darla today, asked if she'd be in Baltimore-NO. Bummed. She'll be in Charlotte for all those going to that one. I don't believe she's speaking, but will be there with her teams from that area. Luckies!

esavvymom said:
Got this today from my NED:I'm at Charlotte- love Patti...she's a stitch! :)
Darla Oelmann will also be in Charlotte.ETA: I posted this off the OP and didn't see that it was already on here. lol

pchockeymom said:
Talked with Darla today, asked if she'd be in Baltimore-NO. Bummed. She'll be in Charlotte for all those going to that one. I don't believe she's speaking, but will be there with her teams from that area. Luckies!

Yes! She is really sweet. She's my NED's NED and she has extended an invitation to those of us in her extended downline to be at her debrief dinner after the meeting.

1. Where can I find information about upcoming speaking engagements for national directors?

Information about upcoming speaking engagements for national directors can typically be found on the national organization's website or social media pages. You can also contact the organization directly for more information.

2. How often do national directors speak at events?

The frequency of national directors speaking at events can vary depending on the organization and the availability of the directors. However, national directors often have busy schedules and may speak at multiple events throughout the year.

3. Are national directors available for speaking engagements at my event?

It is best to contact the national organization directly to inquire about the availability of their directors for speaking engagements. They will be able to provide you with more information and potentially connect you with the appropriate director for your event.

4. Can I request a specific national director to speak at my event?

Some organizations may allow you to request a specific national director for a speaking engagement, but it will ultimately depend on the organization's policies and the availability of the director. It is best to contact the organization directly to discuss your request.

5. Are there any fees associated with having a national director speak at my event?

There may be fees associated with having a national director speak at your event, as they are often in high demand and have busy schedules. It is best to discuss any potential fees with the organization when inquiring about a speaking engagement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Back