• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Full-Service Check Out at Shows: Questions & Answers

In summary, Lisa's suggestion is to offer the person a recipe card first to open the conversation for the fsco questions. If they leave before you can catch them, ask for their email from the host afterward and send a thank you for attending type email and start the contact that way.
finley1991
I have a question about full-service check out...

I've been doing well at my shows but have run into something at my last 2 shows that I've never encountered before and wondered what you would do...

And I know this is unique and not the norm, but again, just wondering...

On Saturday, I had about 12 people attend the show. 5 placed orders and I did FSCO with those who ordered. But then the rest I didn't get to talk to. After spring launch and watching Marna Ross do her demo, I stopped using the door prize slips so I would HAVE to do FSCO and it's been working well. But now I have no contact info for them and wasn't able to ask them at the show.

So what do you do when someone doesn't order and you can't go through the FSCO procedure? I'm guessing the answer is you follow up with the DPS but I really didn't have any idea so many wouldn't be ordering... thoughts?

And is there anyone who doesn't use DPS either?

I try to catch those people as I'm cleaning up after taking orders and ask fsco questions then in a very non-threatening way (like....I didn't get a chance to talk to you yet, how did you enjoy the recipe...for the lead in) you can always offer them a recipe card first to open the conversation for the fsco questions

If they leave before you can catch them, ask for their email from the host afterward and send a thank you for attending type email and start the contact that way then lead into the fsco questions. I'm not sure I would call if they didn't provide their number to you.

Hth -
Lisa

Usually, it's pretty rare for them to wander off without ordering at my shows. I just always do a door prize drawing so I have that form as a backup. Friday night's show had several leave before ordering. We held the show in the middle of the Tsunami Warning after the big earthquake here! And many were getting calls that their husbands were being called in to work. So about 1/2 were scrambling to get their things & leave so they could get the kids & let hubby go to work. I was a bit worried when so many left without ordering, but they all seem to actually be ordering online! I'm pleasantly happy!!!Curiosity has got the cat! ;) What did Marna do/say at Spring Launch that caused you to give up the DPS?

Sheila said:
Curiosity has got the cat! ;) What did Marna do/say at Spring Launch that caused you to give up the DPS?

She still does the door prize but does it with a deck of cards instead and she does FSCO with everyone. I've just found it easier not to do the door prize but now am realizing that I've missed out on some info.

This rarely happens though where only a few order and I honestly don't see this as a trend... just something that came up. I really like Lisa's suggestion about the recipe card and going from there. Thank you!!!

This is why I always do dp slips. It's common to have at least 1 person leave without ordering. I like having the contact info. and sometimes they will mark a show or become consultant and not approach you but you'll find it later on the slip. With a larger crowd it is impossible to catch everyone before they slip out and leave, as you are busy getting the rest of the orders.

At SL our demo gal said she calls them customer information cards and doesn't use them as a prize slip. I liked how she phrased it and have been using it since. Seems to be working well and people are filling them out completely.

I stole Julie Ann Jones' (Outward Image) of the phrase "Guest Care Card". Personally, I would still use them AND do the fsco. I believe that once I heard one of our successful consultants say to never read the door prize slips at the party so the person doesn't know that you marked no..but then says yes when asked. I had this happen yesterday. I ask everyone about a party (ok..I AM bad...I do not do the textbook fsco) and one person that came as a guest of another sat right down made a date...no hesitation and raves about PC. When I did get to the door prize slips, she marked no on everything.

After their e-mail address I have a question asking permission to put them on my e-mail list by checking yes or no.

Shelia, having a show when the tsunami warnings were up...now that is an unusual occurance as well!!!:eek::eek:

Ann, that's actually my 2nd show done during a Tsunami Warning. The 1st one was on Okinawa. LOL

Sheila said:
Ann, that's actually my 2nd show done during a Tsunami Warning. The 1st one was on Okinawa. LOL

You are a brave woman and a TRUE PC consultant!! I bet people like the break from all that is going on.

Her show is at $797.77 with a few more orders still due. Closes in about 12 hours. We shall see what else comes in! LOL

1. What is included in the full-service check out at shows?

The full-service check out at shows includes a personal shopping experience with a consultant, the ability to pay with cash, check, or credit card, and the convenience of having your items delivered directly to your home.

2. How do I pay for my purchases at the full-service check out?

You can pay for your purchases with cash, check, or credit card. Our consultants are equipped with mobile payment devices to make the process quick and easy for you.

3. Can I still order through the full-service check out if I don't attend the show?

Yes, you can still place an order through the full-service check out if you are unable to attend the show. Simply contact your consultant and they can assist you with placing your order.

4. Is there a delivery fee for the full-service check out?

There is no delivery fee for the full-service check out at shows. Your items will be delivered directly to your home at no extra cost.

5. Can I return items purchased through the full-service check out?

Yes, you can return items purchased through the full-service check out within 30 days for a full refund. Please contact your consultant for more information on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Deanna Brown
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deanna Brown
  • Karen Weber