• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Just Checking About Hol Orders...

In summary, the system is backed up and people are having trouble submitting their shows. Pc is doing an update this morning to try and fix the problem.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Do you think that HOL orders were being held until the EOM stuff was cleared up?

I didn't have any online orders Dec. 1st or 2nd...and this morning I've had 3 already...so I'm thinking they just weren't posting them until today?

(I did have 2 regular HOL's in that time though...Lucky me - I STILL must be the only one in my area qualified for HOL's!)

I had one on the 30th & 1 today, but I don't really get them every day being overseas. ;)

I had one on the 30th and one on the 2nd. So, who knows.
What's EOM? I'm a little slow today.

everything is screwed up. I had online orders from the 1st not show up until this morning and stuff from EOM has shown up yesterday and today. There is a post on Cons Conn saying that they system will not update until 6 tonight... really would like to know how much my paycheck will be... BEFORE I receive it!

pcjenni said:
everything is screwed up. I had online orders from the 1st not show up until this morning and stuff from EOM has shown up yesterday and today. There is a post on Cons Conn saying that they system will not update until 6 tonight... really would like to know how much my paycheck will be... BEFORE I receive it!

See - that was sort of what I was thinking...

I had 2 consultants shows for Nov. show up last night...

And I'm happy that at least as my paycheck's changing, it's changing UP!:money::money:

Mine seems to be okay. I had an online order on Nov 30, Dec 1 and 2 on Dec 2 all show up right away. I'll have to go back and see if I have any surprises from my team for Nov...

My director called Tech Support and it seems everything is overloaded and messed up right now. She urged us to check our show status on the shipment status page to make sure they are being processed and not on hold.This is what she sent:
Good Morning Team:I just got off the phone with Tech Support and here is what I learned.Pampered Chef is backed up – not only because of the end of the Sell-A-Thon month and lots of orders submitted, but also because they had a problem. Some people who were directly affected by the problem were given more time to submit November shows and that is backing them up too.So here is what we need to watch for:First, if you submitted any shows in December, check the “Shipment Status”. That is the first thing that will tell you about any problems with any shows. If a show is in “received” mode for more than 24 hours, call Solution Center and check on the show. Because of the holiday we don’t want anyone to miss out on having their products on time.Also, right now we are submitting shows the way we did before September 1 – no credit card authorization before sending the show. PC is doing all the credit card authorizations. (I don’t know how long this situation will last.) When you submit a show without the credit card authorization, it tells you that you will be notified via email if there is a problem with a credit card. HOWEVER, you should also check the “Shipment Status” on these shows because sometimes the email might not come through and, again, with Christmas looming, you don’t want anyone to go without their products.So keep a close eye on the shows you submit (or have submitted since December 1), and we should all be OK.PC is doing an update this morning at about 10:30 a.m. So check on any shows you are concerned about after that time and things should be better. Just keep in mind, they are having difficulties, so be patient, but not too patient!Have a great day!

1. What is the status of my order?

Thank you for checking on your order! Our system may take up to 24 hours to update the status of your order. If it has been longer than 24 hours and you still do not see a status update, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I make changes to my order once it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been placed. This includes changes to the items, shipping address, or payment method. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. How can I track my order?

Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can also log into your account on our website to track your order. If you have any trouble tracking your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. When will my order be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. Once your order has shipped, you can track the estimated delivery date using the tracking number provided. If you have any concerns about the delivery of your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What should I do if my order is missing or damaged?

We apologize for any missing or damaged items in your order. Please contact our customer service team within 30 days of delivery for assistance. We may require photos of the damaged items for our records and will work with you to find a suitable resolution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Sheila